ProFlowers..Is UPS working on V-Day?

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
O joy! Thanks for reminding me the first thing I have to do @ 530 when I get in is unload a a feeder packed with next day flowers . The closer it gets to the 14th the more flowers we get.The 12th will be fun. The Saturday air cans will be overflowing with boxes of flowers.The Sat.air drivers will have fun too on the 13th with Flowers,Vermont Teddy Bears and cheese cakes for residential adresses.

smell good?

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
That works for me ............................ :happy-very:

:happy2:

budweiser.jpg

UPSGUY72

We just got word that FedEx Express is working on Valentine's Day this year and will be delivering for ProFlowers. Is this an exclusive deal for us, or is UPS also working Sunday, the 14th?

It's the weekend you now the two days off that the Union has brought to the worker in it. Anyways UPS will have made all there ground delivery on Friday and any air on Saturday we get the job done!

FEDEX on the other hand has to work because they can't get the job done any other way just like they opened all their domestic sorting stations x-mass day becasue they couldn't get all there package delivered on time.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's the weekend you now the two days off that the Union has brought to the worker in it. Anyways UPS will have made all there ground delivery on Friday and any air on Saturday we get the job done!

FEDEX on the other hand has to work because they can't get the job done any other way just like they opened all their domestic sorting stations x-mass day becasue they couldn't get all there package delivered on time.

This is a special deal. These are Sunday pkgs scheduled for Sunday delivery, not late Saturday pkgs. Most FedEx stations were open Xmas day to allow customers to retrieve pkgs that couldn't be released..this happens every year as a CYA for Xmas presents. I wouldn't doubt that the bad weather on the East coast made for some locations that didn't get everything delivered.

UPSGUY72

This is a special deal. These are Sunday pkgs scheduled for Sunday delivery, not late Saturday pkgs. Most FedEx stations were open Xmas day to allow customers to retrieve pkgs that couldn't be released..this happens every year as a CYA for Xmas presents. I wouldn't doubt that the bad weather on the East coast made for some locations that didn't get everything delivered.

You can believe what you want but We all know thre truth. If your driver got the job done FEDEX wouldn't have had to be open on x-mass that is the simple truth. Us UPS drivers seem not to have a problem getting the job done x-mass eve.

SmithBarney

You can believe what you want but We all know thre truth. If your driver got the job done FEDEX wouldn't have had to be open on x-mass that is the simple truth. Us UPS drivers seem not to have a problem getting the job done x-mass eve.

Unfortunately at both companies we have certain packages we cannot release without a signature..

ie. Ipods, Plasma TV's, etc... basically anything a shipper doesn't want laying on a porch.

So no it has nothing to do with the Drivers.(either company)

UPSGUY72

Unfortunately at both companies we have certain packages we cannot release without a signature..

ie. Ipods, Plasma TV's, etc... basically anything a shipper doesn't want laying on a porch.

We all know this, However its still not the reason FED EX has a problem getting packages delivered the day before x-mass.

lovemyupser

FedEx where I live has no problem leaving a $500 HDTV sitting in front of my door in the apartments we live in. The excuse I got from the company was oh we are so sorry for that and it wont happen again. So next time they didn't even knock on the door when I had a high dollar package. They took it to the office. So this time I raised all kinds of heck with the company and told them this is not right. I explained to the sup that UPS doesn't do this. I told them if a company ships Fed Ex I will not buy from them. So now it is new egg that we buy from for electronics since they ask for a signature. But being married to a UPS driver I never wait for our driver to deliver. I get 3-7 boxes every two weeks since I am a Avon sales rep and My loving husband just gets my boxes in the morning for me.