proflowers

mitchel

anyone else notice the loss of proflowers account? im a swing driver and barely worked 3 hours on valentines day managers didnt come out and say it, but it was brought up on wednesday...because we noticed, no flowers. we were told they will come on thursday

MAKAVELI

anyone else notice the loss of proflowers account? im a swing driver and barely worked 3 hours on valentines day managers didnt come out and say it, but it was brought up on wednesday...because we noticed, no flowers. we were told they will come on thursday

Definitely noticed the lack of flowers this year. Mostly del Costco flowers and a few proflowers.

HomeDelivery

weird... we were swamped w/ those & FTD & some fruits/ cherries/ other perishables the past Wed/Thurs/Fri/ then died out w/ a few on Sat...

not as much as last year, since those companies were using other carriers to get as much stuff out of their warehouses during that time (like what amazon does)

TUT

I don't know who was having issues, but I heard there was a lot of missed flower shipments this year, I'll have to go check...

Myort

They moved Ground. I ordered some for my wife and they were delivered via Home Delivery. I tracked them and it appears Pro Flowers set up regional shipping locations to be able to pull this off. Most of the ones we moved at my station were P1.

CJinx

I definitely saw less Proflowers this year than last year, but we did have some. Also a spike in Harry&David, FTD, Red Envelope, etc.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
They moved Ground. I ordered some for my wife and they were delivered via Home Delivery. I tracked them and it appears Pro Flowers set up regional shipping locations to be able to pull this off. Most of the ones we moved at my station were P1.

Why are some people saying they moved Ground and others are saying they didn't move Ground? Or did ProFlowers split it up this year among several carriers.