progression sheet

So since the progession sheet states that drivers in progression will receive .70 on august 1,2014 why on earth didn't they also get the one on august 1, 2013???? Makes zero sense to me. Any idea why on earth that is?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Agreed but if that was the case there would be no retro check which means no raises until august 1, 2014 which we all know is not the case. And yes a grievance has been filed and was told to read the progression sheet.

Both sides agreed to extend the contract. There is no basis for your grievance.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Progression must not be too bad. Our last two drivers to make it bought brand new cars within 3 months.

A 40k+ camero And a 50k+ Lexus.

I'm obviously not stating myself very clear. If someone in progression gets a raise in 2014 of .70 why wouldnt they also get this in 2013? Seniority was in sept 2012. My mind must work odd because to me it would be you get them all or you dont get any.

More serious than her husband (who's letting her ask the questions.)
Dont be a jerk. I was trying to get answers not razzed about asking a question. He isnt getting the .70 raise or a retro check but does get one in august 2014. That, to me doesnt makes sense at all. If he gets the 70 in 2014 why isnt he eligible for the raise and retro from 2013? I keep hearing, well hes in progression. Yes that is true but in that case he wouldnt get one in 2014 either. Just his standard raise for when he hits 2 years.

saintrick

They do get for 2013 also you just have not seen it yet due to the extension or in your case his 2 year progression has been applied over it.

You will get .70 back pay from Aug 1 2013 till his 2 year progression raise.

They do get for 2013 also you just have not seen it yet due to the extension or in your case his 2 year progression has been applied over it.

Incorrect. Was told by his local he will not get the raise or a retro check. He will get .70 in 2014.

His 1 year was sept 2013, 2 year is sept 2014. So nice he makes less then guys starting out. Oh well sept 2015 will be nice.