Progressives or Liberals

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
I don't believe in your god. Just wish you and all others that think like you would keep your nose out of my business.

That is your option. But think for a moment. If I believe and there is to God, then I have been happy and have lived a moral life. But if there is a God, then you are damn. Enough said.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That is your option. But think for a moment. If I believe and there is to God, then I have been happy and have lived a moral life. But if there is a God, then you are damn. Enough said.
Have you considered that not everyone needs to believe in a god in order to live a moral life? If your version of god damns people who lived a moral life without him, well that's just pathetic, and I'd say overall ungodly.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
“You either have a God who sends child rapists to rape children or you have a God who simply watches it and says, ‘When you’re done, I’m going to punish you. If I could stop a person from raping a child, I would. That’s the difference between me and your God.”

Tracie Harris

moreluck

golden ticket member
JSbkefX.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
“You either have a God who sends child rapists to rape children or you have a God who simply watches it and says, ‘When you’re done, I’m going to punish you. If I could stop a person from raping a child, I would. That’s the difference between me and your God.”

Tracie Harris
Or you could have a God that is not aware and does not particularly care how it's creation works out.
God created humans with free will.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Check the DNA when it's called a 'fetus". It's homo sapien. That's us in a nutshell.

So when the pregnant mom feels movement she says "I feel the clump of cells moving"? No, she says the baby is moving or the baby is kicking or the baby is active today. Something you wouldn't know anything about ....ever!!!!!
Well, it is a woman!

wkmac

His not believing in "Your" god does not equate to him believing in "No" god.

The problem with extreme monotheism again is that if you don't believe in their god, you believe in no god and thus are by default are an atheist.

And of course there is the always tried and true, "You going to Hell Boy!"

You can be right like me
We've got it all
Your righteous soul
I've got a halo 'round me
I'm not the same as you
Cause I've seen the light
And I'm gaining in height now
I've got a halo 'round my head

Here's your Halo so go gain some height!

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
His not believing in "Your" god does not equate to him believing in "No" god.

The problem with extreme monotheism again is that if you don't believe in their god, you believe in no god and thus are by default are an atheist.

And of course there is the always tried and true, "You going to Hell Boy!"

You can be right like me
We've got it all
Your righteous soul
I'm not the same as you
Cause I've seen the light
And I'm gaining in height now
I've got a halo 'round my head

Here's your Halo so go gain some height!

There is only one God and only one way to salvation. You may choose to believe or choose not to believe, that is your option.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

As usual, I'll have to explain it to you. We don't want Space God in schools because He/She/It doesn't belong there due to the separation of church and state. If we ask why He doesn't stop school violence, it's for the same reason we ask why He doesn't stop wars, cancer, famine etc. We are mocking you.

Space God does not exist.

moreluck

golden ticket member
As usual, I'll have to explain it to you. We don't want Space God in schools because He/She/It doesn't belong there due to the separation of church and state. If we ask why He doesn't stop school violence, it's for the same reason we ask why He doesn't stop wars, cancer, famine etc. We are mocking you.

Space God does not exist.
Nobody asked you for an explanation.......save it!