Projected volume way off

dezguy

We have had maybe 2 or 3 on time flights all month. Generally, we're launching at least an hour late with management begging people to take out what they would normally take had the flight been on time. Sad thing is, there are actually people who will do it.

FedExer267

We are being told at Ground to not clock in til we hit the road so we do not go over hours. I just laugh and say hey my day starts as soon as I walk through the door. If you do not want the drivers over hours wrap up preload before 930 am. We all start at 7 so if we need to stand around for a couple hours that's not our problem. Then there is the center manager yelling at drivers to get out of their trucks while they are going through them. Anything to delay us.

overflowed

The projections are never right. They are basing it off of year over year volume. Not, "I need this tomorrow at 8am and I will pay first overnight the day before Christmas because Fedex said it will be here."

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
The projections are never right. They are basing it off of year over year volume. Not, "I need this tomorrow at 8am and I will pay first overnight the day before Christmas because Fedex said it will be here."
Amazing how these engineers get paid so well for the consistent lack of accuracy.

robdabanks

I have been light the past 2 days with deliveries and packages but now being told that we will be running home stuff starting tomorrow