Promote your customers business!

705red

Browncafe Steward
I was thinking, with times as bad as they are this would be a great time to promote some of our customers. Please list your customers that use ups as in small business, eBay's shippers etc. This way we can help those customers of ours that use ups and increase our volume.

Lets take care of the people that take care of us, instead of us ordering online at random and hoping it gets shipped ups. It might cost an extra buck or two but the customers pay that little extra to use us.

Livin the Dream?

Disillusioned UPSer
I'll be honest - When purchasing something, it is usually something I need. If, when purchasing that something, it has a choice to use UPS, I always pick UPS. Other than that, who ships the product has absolutely no bearing on my choice of what I buy or where I buy it. I guess I should say "Sorry".

over9five

Staff member
I'll always pick "Ship UPS", or ask for it.
I'm happy to spend a little more to keep my Teamster brothers employed.

BrownBlue

New Jack
I refuse all deliveries that come from anti-worker FredWrex. I always, Demand, UPS, but will accept USPS, for stuff I order. But I now am refusing USPS stuff that goes through FredWrex Smartpost. And about listing our customers, I'm not sure that is a good idea. While in theory yes, but what if some FredWrex Lives goon gets in here and wants to get some leads and get them to switch to the minimum wage carrier? We gotta do our own digging to see who companies ship with. Their is a 'Fair Trade' coffee company in my neck of the woods, Coyote Coffee, that has the nerve to call themselves 'Fair Trade', when they ship via Fredex, the most detestable anti-worker shipping company. Send em some emails about their hypocrisy.
CoyoteCoffeeroasters.com:peaceful:

rod

Retired 22 years
according to what I read the other day a person has to make 14 bucks an hour to live above the poverty level:sad-little: I"m sure someone on here will do the math to see if this is true