Promotion Letter

I have been pt as an unloader for three years which is fine, but my other job is starting to go TU, does anybody have any tips for writing a good letter to get promoted or know where there is a template on the web somewhere? Thanks in advance.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm not sure what you mean by TU and also am not sure if you are talking about a promotion letter for that job or for UPS. If it is UPS, get with your HR person as that person should have a sample letter that you can use. Good luck.

Scanthis

I believe you can find a sample letter of intent on UPSers.com...not sure where exactly but I do recall seeing it...Otherwise try your HR rep.

DS

Fenderbender
Archer
Letter of intent.
Request for promotion.
I have been employed with ups 3 years now,and believe this company is the best darn company in the whole world.
I have proved I can do my current job way better than most of the other thieving doggers I want to fire.
I promise to give every second of my life to the company,regardless of personel comittments.I will double shift,work for free and do everything necessary to get things done whatever it takes.
Archer

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
Archer
Letter of intent.
Request for promotion.
I have been employed with ups 3 years now,and believe this company is the best darn company in the whole world.
I have proved I can do my current job way better than most of the other thieving doggers I want to fire.
I promise to give every second of my life to the company,regardless of personel comittments.I will double shift,work for free and do everything necessary to get things done whatever it takes.
Archer
You forgot:
I will still perform hourly work as long as noone in the Union complains.
I will tell a guy that I know is giving me his best that he needs to do better.
Etc., etc., etc.

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
I have been pt as an unloader for three years which is fine, but my other job is starting to go TU, does anybody have any tips for writing a good letter to get promoted or know where there is a template on the web somewhere? Thanks in advance.

Sorry, but I don't believe in assisted suicide.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I dunno......................he just wanted to know how to make a promo letter. I kinda thought DS was on track with the BS!:wink2:
:happy-very:

I think the OP is trying to get promoted to Driver. I think you'll find that letter of "intent" at UPS'ers.com listed under, "driver promotions".:wink2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
:happy-very:

I think the OP is trying to get promoted to Driver. I think you'll find that letter of "intent" at UPS'ers.com listed under, "driver promotions".:wink2:
That could be Steven. :dont_know: I was just going by his original post that asked about a template on the web. Google would be a good place to start instead of here.