promotion to pt sup background check question

upsguy17

Hey guys, I'm new here, I've been working at UPS as a preloader for about 4 months and I was offered to be a pt sup a week and a half ago, I accepted it and I today I asked when I will start and they said that they were still waiting on the background check, I'm curious because a felony auto theft on my record and I was honest and upfront about it when I was hired in the beginning, will it affect my chances to become a pt sup or no? Thanks guys in advance I appreciate it

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Winner!!!! Ding!! Ding!! Ding!!!
Felony auto theft automatically moves you to the head of the line

If you served time you can start immediately

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
If you were offered the position, I have to wonder what horrendous felonies your upper management have committed.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Hey guys, I'm new here, I've been working at UPS as a preloader for about 4 months and I was offered to be a pt sup a week and a half ago, I accepted it and I today I asked when I will start and they said that they were still waiting on the background check, I'm curious because a felony auto theft on my record and I was honest and upfront about it when I was hired in the beginning, will it affect my chances to become a pt sup or no? Thanks guys in advance I appreciate it
that grand theft auto may be a blessing in disguise.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Car-Theft.jpg