Proper sick call

NHDRVR

Whoever answers the phone. Hello, it's me, I wont be in today, not feeling well, "Oh no, you have to speak to so-so" You answered, thats my call in, going back to bed, you better give them the message, bye. I have made my contractual call in. Write the time and who you spoke to down, then disconnect your phone. Show me in the contact where it says you have to speak to this one or that one when calling. It just says call in prior to start time.

We had a driver get a written warning for doing that.

I know, I know, big deal...

But, I will tell whoever they put on the phone that if I hit the road today I will be coming off it in a few hours. It isn't complicated. I refuse to wear a diaper.

yakub522

how about this one, I got sick on rt, had a massive attack of a stomach bug, i couldnt make it from one stop to the next without hacking my brains out... after the second time i threw up i called in to the center to tell them to come get me that i couldnt finish my rt, i was told by MY CENTER MANAGER that my rt was too far out and no one could come releave me. I even had customers trying to call an ambulance for me but after i sheeted my last ten stops as future so i could just get home, i got wrote up the next day for falsely sheeting packages or something along those lines....

paysnoattn

Me: "Hey... I won't be in tonite, I'm sick"

Supe: "What's the matter with you?"

Me: "I'm bangin' my sister! ... Is THAT sick, or what?"

Supe: silence ... and then the sound of the phone being placed back in the cradle.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I called in sick to work last night.................... just before I walked out the door to go home at 10:30pm. I told the nite sup, I'm calling in sick. He thought I was joking, until I wrote it down on a piece of paper and made him sign it. :happy-very:

Big Babooba

Supe: silence ... and then the sound of the phone being placed back in the cradle.
You really don't know how sick you are.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Makes me want to stick my tongue out, but of course, you would pay no attention.