Pros and Cons of not joining the union? Hub worker candidate here in At-Will state.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Re: Pros and Cons of not joining the union? Hub worker candidate here in At-Will sta

Or, maybe, Sloppy Joe 1-6? :rofl: I love it when I make myself giggle!!! Giggle jiggles!! I love giggles!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Pros and Cons of not joining the union? Hub worker candidate here in At-Will sta

This is what I like about Brown Cafe---you can have an intelligent, well-thought out, coherent post and, two seconds later, a post by 407.

Did I mention that Sloppy Joes and tater tots is one of my favorite dinners?

Then you need this recipe for Tater Tot Casserole from the Duggar Family......you'll have to downsize it, however. The Duggar Family - Duggar Recipes - Duggar's Tater Tot Casserole

JonFrum

. . . For all intents and purposes, this employees status as an agency fee payer is a complete non-issue. As a practical matter, being an agency fee payer will save you about $1 a month on your union dues. . . .
Usually employees who choose Agency Fee Status object to many of the policies of the Union. They aren't doing it to just to save a buck. People object to the Organized Crime influence, the corruption, the left-wing politics, the strong-arm tactics, the poor representation, concessionary contracts, etc.

If the Agency Fee is calculated correctly, which is usually a battle if you are the first one to demand Agency Fee Status, the savings is definitely more than a dollar a month. The Union spends a lot on non-essential stuff.