Providing

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I work a ft job where I make over 25hr. I work at ups pt, and I run a business selling art. And I often do not have anything left for savings/fun after the bills, and the little ones needs and wants are taken care of. So NO you cannot support yourself, and a child on a bullshat pt gig.. BTW if you don't have an apartment, where's the kid gonna sleep? Priorities son... git some.

I would think his first priority should have been a condom.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
I work a ft job where I make over 25hr. I work at ups pt, and I run a business selling art. And I often do not have anything left for savings/fun after the bills, and the little ones needs and wants are taken care of. So NO you cannot support yourself, and a child on a bullshat pt gig.. BTW if you don't have an apartment, where's the kid gonna sleep? Priorities son... git some.

If you make over $25/hour at a FT job (which is over $52K a year) in addition to working at UPS PT and do not have "anything left" after paying your bills, then I suggest you speak with a financial adviser.

You've Got Mail

Supposedly I'm expecting a child

55665775.jpg

wayfair

swollen member
If you make over $25/hour at a FT job (which is over $52K a year) in addition to working at UPS PT and do not have "anything left" after paying your bills, then I suggest you speak with a financial adviser.

take your kid out of private school?

UPSGUY72

I know several preloaders that deliver air after the preload and have been doing very nicely. I have been grossing over 65 k the last few years working PT.

IF they are working more than 6 hrs a day it's not a PT jobs it's a FT job. A PT job at UPS is around 3.5 hrs a Day. If There are PT that air running air for 8 hours or working 3 to 4 hrs on the inside than running air they are not really PT.

If your a PTimer and working PT hours your guarantee 3.5 hrs a day and your weekly average hrs are from 17.5 to a little over 20 hrs a week. You can't live off that if your paying all your own bills and living on your own.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

I remember news reports on George Harrison years back having financial troubles. The report stated he was down to his last 50 million.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If you are pregnant. Ups is not for you. Its a very physical job
And this is why some women end up putting on way more weight than they should. You should continue doing whatever you were doing before until late in the pregnancy. It's actually good for the baby.

Jeremaih156

Waiting for her to pee on the stick. And dude if she is I'll figure something out so the baby will have somewhere to sleep. Thanks for bring considerate though. Haha

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Well congrats it looks like you may end up breaking that family barrier with her...

PT Car Washer

IF they are working more than 6 hrs a day it's not a PT jobs it's a FT job. A PT job at UPS is around 3.5 hrs a Day. If There are PT that air running air for 8 hours or working 3 to 4 hrs on the inside than running air they are not really PT.

If your a PTimer and working PT hours your guarantee 3.5 hrs a day and your weekly average hrs are from 17.5 to a little over 20 hrs a week. You can't live off that if your paying all your own bills and living on your own.
Yeah right.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Nope. She's one of those girls that's you're fine hooking up with, but not the type of girl you would to start a family with.

I bet you're glad you "hooked up" with her now aren't ya. Maybe next time since you are such an expert on who the right women to hook up with are and not start families with, you will at least wear a cap so I and the rest of us don't have to pay for your kids...I have my own.

And take $10 and buy a test, it's not that hard to figure out. Piss, look, don't make plans for the next 18-24 years, start again with the next hookup, you'll figure it out.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I bet you're glad you "hooked up" with her now aren't ya. Maybe next time since you are such an expert on who the right women to hook up with are and not start families with, you will at least wear a cap so I and the rest of us don't have to pay for your kids...I have my own.

And take $10 and buy a test, it's not that hard to figure out. Piss, look, don't make plans for the next 18-24 years, start again with the next hookup, you'll figure it out.

. lmfao

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I know of a guy that just works preload and is the sole breadwinner for a family of three. But I'm pretty sure he gets gov't assistance as well.