Providing

EastBrown N Down

If you make over $25/hour at a FT job (which is over $52K a year) in addition to working at UPS PT and do not have "anything left" after paying your bills, then I suggest you speak with a financial adviser.

Yeah because you know exactly what my bills are right.. a mortgage, time share, 2 cars, private school, and a few loans eats that :censored2: right up.. sorry I don't live in a van down by the river, my family wants things and I provide them. Don't assume things okay chief

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yeah because you know exactly what my bills are right.. a mortgage, time share, 2 cars, private school, and a few loans eats that :censored2: right up.. sorry I don't live in a van down by the river, my family wants things and I provide them. Don't assume things okay chief
Heeeey....some of like eating government cheese and livin in a vaaaaaan....down by the river!!

Jeremaih156

Never said I was an expert. You
I bet you're glad you "hooked up" with her now aren't ya. Maybe next time since you are such an expert on who the right women to hook up with are and not start families with, you will at least wear a cap so I and the rest of us don't have to pay for your kids...I have my own.

And take $10 and buy a test, it's not that hard to figure out. Piss, look, don't make plans for the next 18-24 years, start again with the next hookup, you'll figure it out.
Never said i was an expert. It's an
observation. Are you really trying to lecture me about hooking up ?
I bet you're glad you "hooked up" with her now aren't ya. Maybe next time since you are such an expert on who the right women to hook up with are and not start families with, you will at least wear a cap so I and the rest of us don't have to pay for your kids...I have my own.

And take $10 and buy a test, it's not that hard to figure out. Piss, look, don't make plans for the next 18-24 years, start again with the next hookup, you'll figure it out.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!

Nothing for savings but you own a time share? Like I said... time to speak with a financial advisor.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Private school and a time share are most certainly wants not needs.

Do your family a favor put 15-20% away for retirement then tell them ok spend the rest. It's good for people to want for things they don't have. Gives them something to strive for.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Bagels...lay off. It's his money....he can spend it how he wants.
The problem is the working folk end up paying for these people as they get older. Or the younger generation pays because these people can never retire.

It's really One of the downfalls of higher life expectancy. The younger generation can't find jobs because the older generation can't afford to retire.

This is why SS exists. I could do way more with that money than the government will ever give me unfortunately I know I'm the exception.

AndUPSER

We have a guy on day sort who has 5 kids and he's only 24. I know he doesn't have another job, but I'm pretty sure the government gives him a hand.

AndUPSER

Also a guy on twilight who only works pt with 2 kids. Reason he's okay is that his family is rich and they said they will provide as long as he gets the kids health insurance.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Bagels...lay off. It's his money....he can spend it how he wants.

I fully agree with that but he claimed it's not possible to survive off a UPS wage as he makes over $52K from his FT job in addition to his UPS PT gig and barely makes ends meet. If that's truly the case, it's not a bad idea to contact a financial advisor. There are millionaires who struggle to pay bills because of poor decisions they've made.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I fully agree with that but he claimed it's not possible to survive off a UPS wage as he makes over $52K from his FT job in addition to his UPS PT gig and barely makes ends meet. If that's truly the case, it's not a bad idea to contact a financial advisor. There are millionaires who struggle to pay bills because of poor decisions they've made.

I can save him an office visit-----lose the time share and pull the kids out of private school.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I agree with you but you came on a little strong...IMO.

P

pickup

Hey Original Poster, if she is pregnant, the mother to be knows it is her child , how do YOU know it is YOUR child?