Prudential (Teamster Roth IRA) to Voya UPS 401k Savings (Mgmt Roth IRA)

TSJ

After 8 years of driving, I was promoted last month to FT On-Road Sup and now I can no longer contribute to my Teamster Roth IRA. Apparently I'm now apart of the Voya UPS 401k Savings Plan (where they match 3%). I was just wondering if it is possible to roll my Teamster Roth IRA into my Voya UPS 401k savings, or if not, I would just be better off transferring it into a Vanguard retirement account. Has anyone already done this/something similar or have any insight into the process?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Unfortunately you can't do a thing with your Teamster IRA until you retire.

One of my co-workers used to be a PT sup and tried without success to roll her Teamster 401k in to her UPS one.

Brown_Star

Methods Man
After 8 years of driving, I was promoted last month to FT On-Road Sup and now I can no longer contribute to my Teamster Roth IRA. Apparently I'm now apart of the Voya UPS 401k Savings Plan (where they match 3%). I was just wondering if it is possible to roll my Teamster Roth IRA into my Voya UPS 401k savings, or if not, I would just be better off transferring it into a Vanguard retirement account. Has anyone already done this/something similar or have any insight into the process?

Promoted?!? Lol