ps4

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How naïve.........jurors come with their own prejudices.
Sit back and relax and collect $5 a day ?? (That's what I got 10 years ago) That doesn't cover gas and lunch. I think it's up to $15 a day now. Daily guarantee...:rofl::rofl:

This is exactly why you should refrain from posting in the UPS Discussion forum. We get paid our 8 hours whenever we serve jury duty. We have to sign a form indicating that our employer pays us and that we will be forfeiting our $40/day jury duty pay. We get paid our 8 hours whether we spend the whole day or are only there for a half hour; however, if we get done early we are asked to call to see if we are needed. (No one ever calls)

Me thinks the :rofl::rofl: is on you.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This is exactly why you should refrain from posting in the UPS Discussion forum. We get paid our 8 hours whenever we serve jury duty. We have to sign a form indicating that our employer pays us and that we will be forfeiting our $40/day jury duty pay. We get paid our 8 hours whether we spend the whole day or are only there for a half hour; however, if we get done early we are asked to call to see if we are needed. (No one ever calls)

Deal with it....not everybody works for UPS .........BUT everybody on here has opinions. My experience is a valid one......and might apply to UPS spouses......did you ever think of that? Think about the other people who are part of this community.......it's not a good ole boys club (founder is a woman) and it's members are not all UPS employees.........
We are not restricted to certain sections where we can post. Get over it !

moreluck

golden ticket member

So jurors don't come with prejudices????

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Yawn.
Not a big demand for game consoles in farm country. Most kids are either in the barn or the fields doing their daily chores.
​Will be surprised if I have to deliver even one!

We have at least ten 53' trailers secluded in the yard guarded 24/7 by security. When a driver comes in he was followed from the pickup by security who stay with him until he spots the trailer in that area. Run a search on the trailer numbers and they come up sonil (Sony) so it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to know what's sitting in those trailers.

upswife75

Deal with it....not everybody works for UPS .........BUT everybody on here has opinions. My experience is a valid one......and might apply to UPS spouses......did you ever think of that? Think about the other people who are part of this community.......it's not a good ole boys club (founder is a woman) and it's members are not all UPS employees.........
We are not restricted to certain sections where we can post. Get over it !

He never said this applied to every single person on the forum, did he? He said..."I would much rather get paid my daily guarantee to sit in a nice, comfy chair." See that word "I" there? That means he was talking about HIMSELF and HIS daily guarantee. Deal with it!