PT cover driver bid sheet

So is it usual for the cover package driver bid sheet to be titled PT to full time? Doesn't say anything about it being for package cover driver.

I'm a loader now and want to be a cover driver and I'm just checking to see if this bid sheet made sense since it's not titled cover driver bid sheet! All it says is it's PT to full time!

barnyard

KTM rider
Why don't you ask someone in your building, like maybe the person that posted it?? I suspect that person is going to know way more about it than strangers on the internets.

Why don't you ask someone in your building, like maybe the person that posted it?? I suspect that person is going to know way more about it than strangers on the internets.

I did ask and HR said it was for cover driving! I just wanted to double check and ask if anyone else has seen that at their hub!

PT Car Washer

I did ask and HR said it was for cover driving! I just wanted to double check and ask if anyone else has seen that at their hub!
All of our cover drivers are FT package car drivers. They just don't have their own route. We don't have any temp drivers. Just air drivers that run ground when necessary at top driver rate. Everyone ran ground today.

billerz

We have that bid sheet as well. It is what it says, part time to full time. They are saying cover driver as in full time cover driving. We also have a bid list for part time cover driving or TCD or whatever.
In the end, ask your HR, they know more than any of us.