PT package handler questions

Oskarismyname

What did HR say to you when you asked this question during your interview?
Why would I ask that during the interview? Thought brown cafe would be a better
What did HR say to you when you asked this question during your interview?
obviously I did not ask such a thing. I'm choosing to stay in my college town to work, I was just curious how long seasonal PT handlers work. Thanks anyways

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Your center only gets 3 trailer? Or do you swap out with someone?
My building does around 85k a day in volume....however many trailers that is. I'm not an unloader....yesterday was the first time I've ever set foot inside a trailer at UPS in almost a decade. I was covering for an understaffed Saturday sort and was working as directed.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I see, I was just curious because we have a pretty small center and on a normal day we do 3 full trailers and maybe some overflow. But 3 trailers this time of year of unheard of

Rack em

Made the Podium
We are between 4.5-5k normally. I heard my center manager mention we could hit 12k on peak day. Our center is screwed due to injuries so it should be a fun peak

Rack em

Made the Podium
We supposedly will have 30+ routes but last wednesday we had almost 8k pieces due to an entire missing trailer on tuesday and we only had 24 routes in with EVERYONE working. I don't know where they are gonna find drivers for these extra 6 routes but I dont see it happening