PT Preloader getting at least 8 hours a day.

DrewKane

I guess it is because my hub is way understaffed, but my supervisor asked me to come in at midnight to do early pull. I kept contact with him for a while making sure I am supposed to come in at midnight. Now I just come in and work 8 hours a day. Is any other PT/ Preload else being allowed to work this much? This week as been a disaster of epic proportions, because of high volume and new people. Supposedly we had 150,000 on Thursday, with a skeleton crew. Oh and 12 people walked out after the PCM today.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I guess it is because my hub is way understaffed, but my supervisor asked me to come in at midnight to do early pull. I kept contact with him for a while making sure I am supposed to come in at midnight. Now I just come in and work 8 hours a day. Is any other PT/ Preload else being allowed to work this much? This week as been a disaster of epic proportions, because of high volume and new people. Supposedly we had 150,000 on Thursday, with a skeleton crew. Oh and 12 people walked out after the PCM today.
Yep...all summer was mandatory OT on preload in my building ...it happens.

DrewKane

No I am not complaining at all, I am glad they let me come in. I counted and as of right now there are 4 full time and 4 PT doing early pulls on each boxline.

By The Book

If 12 people walked out today your building is going to be in chaos for awhile. Any insight on why the 12 people walked out?

F

FrigidAdCorrector

I wish. Can't go over 5 in my building. Crackdown from district I guess

Sent using BrownCafe App

PT Car Washer

No double shifting until peak in my building is the new rule starting last week. It is killing the preload. Nothing like shooting yourself in the foot UPS.

DrewKane

As with it seems like everywhere, training is non existent so new people mess up (same story everywhere) and the plant sup completely went off. I can not believe someone with that kind of job in the company is that unprofessional. New people were like ":censored2: this". 4 of the 12 were PT Sups as well. It is so crazy, for a while I knew who my boxline supervisor was (4 months), then :censored2: went haywire I have no clue who it is in the last 2 months. Also have been getting later and later getting the trucks out. Today was around 8:45-9:00.

Legitimyze

As with it seems like everywhere, training is non existent so new people mess up (same story everywhere) and the plant sup completely went off. I can not believe someone with that kind of job in the company is that unprofessional. New people were like ":censored2: this". 4 of the 12 were PT Sups as well. It is so crazy, for a while I knew who my boxline supervisor was (4 months), then :censored2: went haywire I have no clue who it is in the last 2 months. Also have been getting later and later getting the trucks out. Today was around 8:45-9:00.

That seems to be the standard here.

package_pusher

I guess it is because my hub is way understaffed, but my supervisor asked me to come in at midnight to do early pull. I kept contact with him for a while making sure I am supposed to come in at midnight. Now I just come in and work 8 hours a day. Is any other PT/ Preload else being allowed to work this much? This week as been a disaster of epic proportions, because of high volume and new people. Supposedly we had 150,000 on Thursday, with a skeleton crew. Oh and 12 people walked out after the PCM today.[/qu