PT Steward

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by LWmonster, Dec 29, 2013.

1. LWmonster

LWmonster New Member

I work at a small center and was wondering if there are pt union stewards at other centers

2. Maple Grove MN Driver

Maple Grove MN Driver I like Money

Your management team will be able to clarify all of the issues that are of concern to you at the next PCM.

3. kingOFchester

kingOFchester Well-Known Member

Wasn't funny in the other thread. Hows the gold bud!

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

Every sort has a union steward. Most are PT.

5. LWmonster

LWmonster New Member

At my center are stewards are drivers and don't have time to here about our issues

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3
    • List
  6. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

As PT said, every sort should have their own steward. If you feel the PTers in your center are not being properly represented you should get with your BA and tell him you want to be the PT steward.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

8. Ouch

Ouch Well-Known Member

Their was no mention of him feeling he was not being represented In the original post. Their are pt stewards and alot of pt stewards do a super job. I had a pt steward that would run to the hall for me to turn in grievances that I got signed, he would pick up grievance forms for me. He did this cause he had time since he only worked part time at ups. He did a super job representing the preload and our local. If you dont have one talk to your ba about how to go about becoming one. It is a great learning experience and you will learn alot about you sups and the center manager's.

9. Ouch

Ouch Well-Known Member

My apologies to upstate. I misread what the op had stated further down the thread. You should ask your ba what steps he would like you to take to become a steward. You would learn alot.

10. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Yes

11. you aint even know it

you aint even know it Well-Known Troll Troll

Every sort has a pt and/or steward, mine is a joke. That clown will soon be removed!!

12. you aint even know it

you aint even know it Well-Known Troll Troll

If you work at a small center and don't know whether there is a pt steward, then that's a clear sign that the pt steward that's there is a joke.