pt sup driving question

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by mvol50, Aug 12, 2012.

1. mvol50

mvol50 Member

How do supervisors that go driving get back into the union?
  2. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Don't worry ... they'll find you.

Money, money, money.
  3. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

My ba asks me who they are in the morning I point them out and he confronts them about paying their dues. It's always pretty funny.
  4. gorilla75jdw

gorilla75jdw Active Member

sign up , pay your dues , stay current , dont be a snitch , dont be a Bitc$%# .
  5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

With their tails tucked between their legs.
  6. anonymous4

anonymous4 Active Member

How does this go? I can't imagine a supervisor of the company going to the union after being promoted to the coveted ft. What a classless thing to do!
  7. JonFrum

JonFrum Member

Turn your Withdrawal Card into the Local Union, to prevent having to pay the full Initiation Fee again; and authorize "check-off" so your dues will automatically be taken out of your paychecks and remitted to the Local Union by UPS.
  8. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Sometimes its better to sit back for awhile and figure things out rather than jumping in and make silly assertions.
    Unless this was an attempt at humor ... either way, carry on.
  9. Sleeve_meet_Heart

Sleeve_meet_Heart making the unreadable unreadabler

There are around 20 package car drivers in the lowell ctr that did exactly that, maybe ask one of them?
  10. brownIEman

brownIEman Active Member

nice, publicly brow beating people with the goal of humiliating them for no other reason than your own personal amusement. You are ready my brother, put your letter in!
  11. packageguy

packageguy Well-Known Member

Why did you leave in the 1st place lol
  12. mvol50

mvol50 Member

Sleeve meet heart
    Do you know who the drivers are?
  13. brown_trousers

brown_trousers Active Member

Going from Supervisor to union is a tough process, you must first re-acquire a soul, unless you think you can salvage whats left of your existing one.
  14. Sleeve_meet_Heart

Sleeve_meet_Heart making the unreadable unreadabler

Absolutely not, I do not know any names and do not recall specifics of anyone at UPS, management or hourly. Even on first-name basis.