PT supervisor Hiring process

Rubik30

I am currently in the hiring process for a PT supervisor position with UPS (obviously). I do not currently work for UPS. I have been through a second interview already, and have been contacted that I will be scheduled for an assessment. Does this mean if I pass the assessment then I have the job? Are they having other candidates take the assessment as well? I believe there were three candidates invited to a second interview. Is there more in the hiring process after the assessment?

I am currently in the hiring process for a PT supervisor position with UPS (obviously). I do not currently work for UPS. I have been through a second interview already, and have been contacted that I will be scheduled for an assessment. Does this mean if I pass the assessment then I have the job? Are they having other candidates take the assessment as well? I believe there were three candidates invited to a second interview. Is there more in the hiring process after the assessment?
Can't help you with your question, but Welcome to the Brown Cafe......Good luck on selling your soul,to the devil!:teethy:

upschuck

Sounds like to me, if you pass the assessment that eventually will get a PT sup job. If it is not this opening, it will be the next one shortly after. PT sups have a decent turnover, and if they are hiring from the street, then they can't get anyone from within to fill the job.

And welcome to BC.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Best of luck. UPS supervision sucks ass.