Public awareness the key to reforming ups

Discussion in 'The Archives' started by saintteamo, Jan 21, 2003.

1. saintteamo

saintteamo Guest

Every effort must be made to get the public informed of areas of reform needed at ups before ups gets any worse .
  2. tieguy

tieguy Guest

How'd she get her posting right back?
  3. saintteamo

saintteamo Guest

why would the right to post be denied to st teamo who is a ups customer, stockholder and former employee? Reforming ups through posting the raw truth about ups is not a threat to the stockholders. there is room for reform and profit too.
  4. lr1937

lr1937 Guest

I think the Saint may be an Ewave clone or ewave him or herself. Gooooooo Ewave you POS.
  5. my2cents

my2cents Guest

6. lr1937

lr1937 Guest

I just read the instructions and folded me a AFDB. I got the shiny side out and believe I am shielded from the heferdust fallout from the Saint. Thanks for the Alert 2c. If the saint continues I may have to make a pair of AFDB shiny shoes. It could get deep. 2cents is my savior and hero.
  7. my2cents

my2cents Guest

I can't stop laughing! I'm awaiting and hoping for Saint Team Zero's return from parts unknown.
  8. over70lbpkg

over70lbpkg Guest that's funny! Haven't thought about that fool in months!!!
  9. sally

sally Guest

sticks and stones...why is saint teamos posts blocked again? dont you encourage discussion even if unpopular tops mgmt? saint teamo is a stockholder, ups customer and long time former employee whos opinions should be heard and open to discussion. I thought it said this board was not owned by itr run by close minded people that are puppets of ups ?
  10. bob

bob Guest

right on little sally
  11. dannyboy

dannyboy Guest

Darn, now saint elmo is talking to himself!

12. badhab1

badhab1 Guest

Nothing unusual. He always has had a captive audience of one.
  13. tieguy

tieguy Guest

good one Sally Teamo. Thats teamo's latest scam trying to present her as a stockholder who is trying to reform UPS. Teamo makes Pinocchio look like an amateur
  14. dannyboy

dannyboy Guest

Ive heard nothing but bull about you and St elmo being a customer, stockholder and a long time employee. ITs time to put up or shutup. Email me your verifiable info to

Lets see what you consider long time employment