Public awareness the key to reforming ups

S

saintteamo

Every effort must be made to get the public informed of areas of reform needed at ups before ups gets any worse .

S

saintteamo

why would the right to post be denied to st teamo who is a ups customer, stockholder and former employee? Reforming ups through posting the raw truth about ups is not a threat to the stockholders. there is room for reform and profit too.

L

lr1937

I think the Saint may be an Ewave clone or ewave him or herself. Gooooooo Ewave you POS.

L

lr1937

twocents,
I just read the instructions and folded me a AFDB. I got the shiny side out and believe I am shielded from the heferdust fallout from the Saint. Thanks for the Alert 2c. If the saint continues I may have to make a pair of AFDB shiny shoes. It could get deep. 2cents is my savior and hero.

M

my2cents

lr1937,

I can't stop laughing! I'm awaiting and hoping for Saint Team Zero's return from parts unknown.

O

over70lbpkg

Ewave...now that's funny! Haven't thought about that fool in months!!!

S

sally

sticks and stones...why is saint teamos posts blocked again? dont you encourage discussion even if unpopular tops mgmt? saint teamo is a stockholder, ups customer and long time former employee whos opinions should be heard and open to discussion. I thought it said this board was not owned by ups.is itr run by close minded people that are puppets of ups ?

D

dannyboy

Darn, now saint elmo is talking to himself!

wink4.gif

d

T

tieguy

ROFL,
good one Sally Teamo. Thats teamo's latest scam trying to present her as a stockholder who is trying to reform UPS. Teamo makes Pinocchio look like an amateur

D

dannyboy

Sally

Ive heard nothing but bull about you and St elmo being a customer, stockholder and a long time employee. ITs time to put up or shutup.

Lets see what you consider long time employment

d