pulled into office for over allowance

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
It wouldn't be harassment if the numbers were based off of actual physical data that was based on a real time study not a virtual one. You do this long enough youngblood youll learn what the lying game is all about.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I've found that management will leave me alone by showing them that I don't care about, nor am I intimidated by, being questioned or threatened with OJS rides for being over allowed. At this point I'd have to do something pretty stupid to get such treatment and it takes me having an awful day for them to even nonchalantly mention my "numbers."
After many many years of bs I have found this to be best method as well. Try it. It works!!!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I told 1 supe a few years ago. Ill make you a deal, ill run my nuttz off n skip my lunch everyday to make your numbers every day as long as you sign on this paper if I become crippled, you will pay my mortgage, take care of my wife and pay me my salary im making now for the resy of my life. He just looked at me, I was like come on dude, that's a good dam deal, im a make you look like a rock star to your bosses. Like your crazy if you don't take the deal lmfao. Yeah I know im a smartazz, but the look on this idiots face PRICELESS DUDE LOL.

ups1990

center manager is pulling drivers into office for running an hour + over allowed, some days its the same driver. center manager will pull the top over allowed person into office to talk with them, when is it harassment ? when do you file, how can you bring up stops per hour when your on a deferent route each day/week. is this just a scare tactic, do they just want to frustrate you then go out and catch you slipping? can you play the age card? :not_fair:
Are you guys on ORION?

10 point

It wouldn't be harassment if the numbers were based off of actual physical data that was based on a real time study not a virtual one. You do this long enough youngblood youll learn what the lying game is all about.
The only margin for "virtual" is the allotted routes used in their yearly projected plan. Everything else doesn't fit in the box.
Make it doable by ignoring the methods, DOT break period, safety and you've slit your own throat.

BrownTruck

I guess the next question I have is how often are you question or harassed about it? I have been driving almost 10 years and have never be ask about my numbers.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
All depends on supes, the route you run, whether they screw the dispatch up with different area everyday. Every route is different. If you have a good loader that makes a difference also. Theres still a few routes out there that have good standards n plan out good, but they are far and between. Most routes only plan out really good if you have a boatload of miles in centers that run a lot of rural or country routes. Like I said every center is different. A center that is union strong will usually have enough routes in and a center that is not union united are the ones who never have enough routes in and run crappy numbers all the time.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I always like supe to tell me bout the numbers being over like a mother, then telling them come over here for a sec I got to show u something. You show them your stops per hour and its like 14 to 17 an hour. It shuts them up in a real hurry. Im like what you want me to do run 20 to 25 stops an hour? Well that's not going to happen here homeboy lol.