Pumping gas on route

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
it's not that.... you're just missing on going lapses... "petty cash" that's some funny ass sheet.... p'tmers get pizza every friday... we're told we're getting a cookout soon for safety, that was 5 years ago
We don't have petty cash. That's why you fill out an expense report.

I buy my part timers pizza when we hit our performance goals for the week. Not the company even though I've begged them to.

If you don't like my responses just ignore them.

JL 0513

Not all centers have their own gas pumps. My last center didn't, we all had gas cards.
My current center is just diesel, so all gas cars (1/3 of fleet) are filled on road each day.

We don't have petty cash. That's why you fill out an expense report.

I buy my part timers pizza when we hit our performance goals for the week. Not the company even though I've begged them to.

If you don't like my responses just ignore them.
You buy pizza for your sort out of your own pocket? Must be at least a hundred dollar bill. 10 pizzas at $10.00 a piece.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You buy pizza for your sort out of your own pocket? Must be at least a hundred dollar bill. 10 pizzas at $10.00 a piece.
We get little Caesars since it's a stone's throw away. It's only 9 guys including myself. 5 pizzas only ends up costing 25 bucks. I realize it's not gourmet. But everybody is hungry and it's always fun shooting the crap with everybody.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We had an Air driver run out of gas 20 miles from the building and had to be towed. $300.00 tow bill. I asked him later why he didn't put $10.00 or $20.00 in the tank (gas was around a $1.00/gal then). His reply was he didn't think he would be reimbursed. I never had any problem being reimbursed for gas or oil bought on area.
I have been stiffed more than once.

After they had to bring me a truck 50 miles away to finish a route they just gave me a fuel card and said hold onto it

FilingBluesFL

Getting reimbursed is like pulling teeth out of an alligator at our center...

You sit and wait until a supervisor gets there, or you lose whatever you put in the tank.

The only reason I got reimbursed last time is because I refused to punch out until I got my cash. That seemed to work for some reason.

UPSGUY72

Happened a couple months to one of our guys that goes way out. Fuel gauge was broken and on order. Normally he could get through the whole day with no worries. But it was really windy that day and what do you know, he ran out with 10 miles to go.

I was 2 miles from the exit and 4 miles from the building.

Brownslave688

Happened a couple months to one of our guys that goes way out. Fuel gauge was broken and on order. Normally he could get through the whole day with no worries. But it was really windy that day and what do you know, he ran out with 10 miles to go.
Yeah I've had that happen. Was told it was still my fault.

Went from quarter of a tank to emty over about 5 miles. Lol

We get little Caesars since it's a stone's throw away. It's only 9 guys including myself. 5 pizzas only ends up costing 25 bucks. I realize it's not gourmet. But everybody is hungry and it's always fun shooting the crap with everybody.
When I was younger I would bust my butt for a sup who would take care of me instead of being nit picky about every little thing. I still do. The hell with the rest.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
When I was younger I would bust my butt for a sup who would take care of me instead of being nit picky about every little thing. I still do. The hell with the rest.
I do it for morale and for appreciation of their work. My guys know I have their back, and I know they have mine.

UPSGUY72

I blew a tire 5 miles from the building once. Took them an hour and a half to come get me.

Did they come or did they send a tire company to come out and replace it.

I'm my center they will send a tire company to come out and change it or have a town truck drive to the build in get a empty car and tow it out to you then you have move all the package to the new car and they tow the other one back.

I blew a tire on the first stop on day to them almost 2 hours to get a tire company to come oot and replace the tire.

Brownslave688

Did they come or did they send a tire company to come out and replace it.

I'm my center they will send a tire company to come out and change it or have a town truck drive to the build in get a empty car and tow it out to you then you have move all the package to the new car and they tow the other one back.

I blew a tire on the first stop on day to them almost 2 hours to get a tire company to come oot and replace the tire.
Sent a mechanic to pick me up.

He was a fill in and didn't know the area. He got lost.