Punching the bowl.

"There's no reason we can't discuss this like adults!"

image.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I guess I am having a hard time with the idea that reaching into the bowl and unclogging it by hand is an option that is even worthy of consideration. There isnt enough soap or hand sanitizer on the planet for that to be possible.

Indecisi0n

I guess I am having a hard time with the idea that reaching into the bowl and unclogging it by hand is an option that is even worthy of consideration. There isnt enough soap or hand sanitizer on the planet for that to be possible.

Never had paper rip and your finger slide into home base?

STFXG

My grandpa used to tell me you would only need one square of toilet paper. Fold it in half and rip a little hole in the middle and set the piece aside. Stick your finger through, wipe, and then use the little piece you ripped out to clean under your fingernail.

U

uber

My grandpa used to tell me you would only need one square of toilet paper. Fold it in half and rip a little hole in the middle and set the piece aside. Stick your finger through, wipe, and then use the little piece you ripped out to clean under your fingernail.

Your grampa's a sick cookie.

Nimnim

The Nim

While I'm willing to unclog a toilet by hand if necessary I don't think I'm willing to do this on every use of the toilet.

Edit: Actually I don't think I'm willing to do this unless that's all the TP available.