Purple payout

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That reminds me... Remember a couple of years ago when one of our usual sources of information was told by his inside source that they were going to stop paying us for our unused MAP and all the usual suspects believed it? Good times!

Hey, who even cares? It's such a small amount that you might get a tank of gas and lunch with your Pathetic Purple Payout. It's an effing insult.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Hey, who even cares? It's such a small amount that you might get a tank of gas and lunch with your Pathetic Purple Payout. It's an effing insult.
Up thru the mid 90's I think sick days were pretty much unlimited although you had to maintain something like a 96% attendance rate unless you were injured or ended up for an extended stay in the hospital. A few people did abuse this but with FedEx mentality everyone ended up having to pay the price. Sick days got cut back to 40 hours a year which saves Fred a bundle and the MAP payout is nothing but chicken feed compared to what we once had.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Feel free to refuse the Kool-Aid.

She has it so bad that she has to "Aid Shop" the stores, because they won't sell her more than a case of it at once. If you snort it, smoke it, or mainline it, you get delusional and think FedEx is a decent company.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Up thru the mid 90's I think sick days were pretty much unlimited although you had to maintain something like a 96% attendance rate unless you were injured or ended up for an extended stay in the hospital. A few people did abuse this but with FedEx mentality everyone ended up having to pay the price. Sick days got cut back to 40 hours a year which saves Fred a bundle and the MAP payout is nothing but chicken feed compared to what we once had.

40 hours per year, which is what we get in my district, seems to be very reasonable.

bigbird00

MAP,was your unused sick pay $ which we got on this weeks check. You are probably thinking about the purple promise frontline payout we were getting every January and July that was around $180 before taxes.Memphis decided to take that away for a year and I have heard that we were gonna get it in May 2015 and now the most recent news is July. My motto is when I see it I believe it.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
You are probably thinking about the purple promise frontline payout we were getting every January and July that was around $180 before taxes.Memphis decided to take that away for a year and I have heard that we were gonna get it in May 2015 and now the most recent news is July. My motto is when I see it I believe it.
Might as well forget it. Once it gets back in Fred's wallet, gone forever.

vantexan

MAP,was your unused sick pay $ which we got on this weeks check. You are probably thinking about the purple promise frontline payout we were getting every January and July that was around $180 before taxes.Memphis decided to take that away for a year and I have heard that we were gonna get it in May 2015 and now the most recent news is July. My motto is when I see it I believe it.

Took no sick days in last fiscal year and didn't get the MAP payout.

vantexan

Hmmmm.............that's strange.

Did you work the entire fiscal year? (Just grasping at straws here.)
Got hired in July of last year. Mgr said that didn't matter, that I had sick days I could have taken. If they don't give it then I wish when I was miserably sick the week before Christmas I had called in instead of muddling through.