Purple payout

vantexan

I'd be wary thinking 14.6% off any salary, that's a pretty sizable bonus for a common non-management position. I could be wrong, but that would be impressive, I hope so for everyone. Just saying, don't get hopes to high on that.
.62% is I believe a little over half of one percent. Since the payout is based on previous 6 month's gross if you grossed $25k then payout would be $155. That's much more in line with what they usually give us. Fill up the gas take, take the family out for a nice dinner or two.

pretrip

This is the ONLY payout we are getting this year. To calculate it, multiply your gross salary for the FISCAL year x .0062.

If you made $40k, you're looking at $248.

The memo is available on Fedex intranet. Management hasn't breathed a word about it at my station.

Does anyone know how to view your salary for a specified date range in PRISM?

Last edited:

AutoDG

Where on the intranet is this posted? I cannot find it anywhere......

As far as looking at your pay from the past. Go into PRISM>IMS>1>VIEW>HISTORY.

mcutrono

2015-07-14 16.29.50.png

vantexan

This is the ONLY payout we are getting this year. To calculate it, multiply your gross salary for the FISCAL year x .0062.

If you made $40k, you're looking at $248.

The memo is available on Fedex intranet. Management hasn't breathed a word about it at my station.

Does anyone know how to view your salary for a specified date range in PRISM?
It mentions "eligible employees" twice. Is this another have to work the full year to be eligible deal?

SmithBarney

It would have been nice for them to have given an example which clearly showed the math so that each of you could then do your own calculations.

Couriers can't do math... that is why most don't challenge the ridiculous goals

Multiple your yearly wage ($) times .0062 for example 40,000*.0062= 248