Putin

moreluck

golden ticket member
Putin stalks his prey
159996_600.jpg

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
Putin is a doosh who should be watched very carefully, can't be trusted and the situation in Ukraine is outrageous and terrible for those poor people.... ya got Obama apologizing to the world for the last 6 years , people like Putin are opportunists who see vulnerability, he knows Obama won't do squat so he's seizin the day, we should arm Ukraine hope we do

bbsam

Staff member
Putin is a doosh who should be watched very carefully, can't be trusted and the situation in Ukraine is outrageous and terrible for those poor people.... ya got Obama apologizing to the world for the last 6 years , people like Putin are opportunists who see vulnerability, he knows Obama won't do squat so he's seizin the day, we should arm Ukraine hope we do
Don't be ridiculous. No president has ever done anything to effectively prevent Russian aggression in Europe.

ch317273

Don't be ridiculous. No president has ever done anything to effectively prevent Russian aggression in Europe.
ah if its isnt my arch nemesis bbsam (lol jk) i was waiting for your response, what about my main man reagan?!?!?! he had gorbie sharting his pants in the 80s

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
huncle sam needs a new boogie man every couple years to keep the big boys happy with their war machine.

do you people STILL believe the crap the media feeds us?

things will never change until people wake up and I don't see that happening.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
everyone in the world has an american inside just waiting to come out
ive lived in different parts of the world. most people I have met in other countries usually say American should mind its own business. "butt out"

people don't understand that the world is Americas business. I don't agree but that's the way it is. and we are the pawns who make some people who really run things rich.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
ive lived in different parts of the world. most people I have met in other countries usually say American should mind its own business. "butt out"

people don't understand that the world is Americas business. I don't agree but that's the way it is. and we are the pawns who make some people who really run things rich.
The only reason the rest of the world is USA's business is that our government gets involved to create unfair business advantages for US businesses.

ch317273

the world is americas business and america is the worlds business, the world is hopefully moving or evolving towards unity of all people, the tribal old ways of separation of people based on the village or country they live is i feel primitive , i dont think we will ever see this in our lifetimes but hopefully the world can move past identifying itself as separate multiple entities.....but in the meantime, i love america and i feel although it is messed up in many areas, we got the best thing going hands down, ive been to various other countries, afgahnistan being above all the most primitive and it only re affirmed that america ion all its greatness and all its defects is the most humane and most comfortable

ch317273

The only reason the rest of the world is USA's business is that our government gets involved to create unfair business advantages for US businesses.
i hear ya but we only have the perspective of living here in america and the conspiracies or so called conspiracies we hear about or are allowed to hear about, other countries do the same business practices to gain advantages too for their own financial gain, its just the way it is, its not something that only america does which makes us big bad america, the EU does it and so does many nations, its just more obvious to us the actions of our own country....thats why hopefully one day the world as a whole can realize the only way to succeed in moving forward is to be more unified and not diverse in our ways, more inclusive not reclusive

bbsam

Staff member
the world is americas business and america is the worlds business, the world is hopefully moving or evolving towards unity of all people, the tribal old ways of separation of people based on the village or country they live is i feel primitive , i dont think we will ever see this in our lifetimes but hopefully the world can move past identifying itself as separate multiple entities.....but in the meantime, i love america and i feel although it is messed up in many areas, we got the best thing going hands down, ive been to various other countries, afgahnistan being above all the most primitive and it only re affirmed that america ion all its greatness and all its defects is the most humane and most comfortable
Now you've got it coming out of both ends.;)

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I agree with you a little bit. some countries like Norway and Denmark seem to be more civilized and the people are the happiest on earth there. we are somewhat down on that list.

I wonder quite a bit what our country would be like if we spent a quarter less on defense and spent the rest on our people. then again we have spent billions and billions helping other countries. it would be interesting to see if they would come to our aid if we needed it. case in point France.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

And when the crap hits the fan in their country, like it has done in the past, will they want us to BUTT OUT then?