Putin

moreluck

golden ticket member
Putin is flexing his muscles while Kerry hides in a closet.

Kerry's a jerk!!

728fefe359c3355fcf95e5befa1289ed.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Come around noon on Friday it will be a moot point .

And I pray that every Democrat in Congress spends the next 4 years in some committee trying to impeach trump . That way they'll miss all the important voting sessions and the people back home can see them as the fools that they are .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Come around noon on Friday it will be a moot point .

And I pray that every Democrat in Congress spends the next 4 years in some committee trying to impeach trump . That way they'll miss all the important voting sessions and the people back home can see them as the fools that they are .

It won't be just trying to impeach Trump. They will succeed, and have help from Republicans who actually have ethics and/or a backbone. Conflict of interest is just a start, but that's enough to impeach him.

The honeymoon will be very short. We'll see what Putin does, and how quickly he comes to the aid of his comrade.

BrownArmy

It won't be just trying to impeach Trump. They will succeed, and have help from Republicans who actually have ethics and/or a backbone. Conflict of interest is just a start, but that's enough to impeach him.

The honeymoon will be very short. We'll see what Putin does, and how quickly he comes to the aid of his comrade.

Maybe, we'll see.

My guess is Trumps' 'conflicts' will be resolved rather quickly, especially when the lawsuits start.

Don't forget, the establishment doesn't give a friend whether Trump succeeds or fails...if the Titan(ic) starts to sink, Ryan and friends will bail and start the mechanisms for Trump's downfall.

After that, Pence will be Prez.

Honestly, it's a win-win for the Republicans - if Trump succeeds, great!

If Trump fails, no tears will be shed.

It's almost better if Trump stays in power...

newfie

upload_2017-1-20_9-56-23.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
MrFedx , according to another post you put up explaining Trump as a loser because he traded up wives . How would you rate Kerry ?
His first wife threw him out .
And his second wife is living off of the estate of her much older dead husband .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
MrFedx , according to another post you put up explaining Trump as a loser because he traded up wives . How would you rate Kerry ?
His first wife threw him out .
And his second wife is living off of the estate of her much older dead husband .

Source for first statement? I know he married into big money with Mrs. Heinz, whose husband died in a plane crash.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Howie Carr Show

John Kerry: 45 Years of Gaffes and Counting - Breitbart

Kerry has been poor; he comes from the poor side of the Forbes family. Both of his wives have been Pennsylvania heiresses with net worths in the nine-figure range. When Julia Thorne Kerry finally threw him out of the house, he often slept on the living-room couch of his ex brother-in-law. There were even unconfirmed reports that some nights he actually slept in the backseat of his Chrysler LeBaron convertible, a accoutrement de rigeur among fashionable Democrat senators in the 1980s.

Instead, he sought new prey, as any good gigolo would. Soon he was married to the widow of the late Sen. John Heinz of Pennsylvania. He was living in five different mansions. He had access to a private jet, the Flying Squirrel. During the 2004 campaign, it was noted that despite his thundering denunciations of American carbon emissions, he owned SUV’s at all five of his mansions.

“They’re not my SUV’s,” he sniffed. “They’re my family’s SUV’s.”

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Howie Carr Show

John Kerry: 45 Years of Gaffes and Counting - Breitbart

Kerry has been poor; he comes from the poor side of the Forbes family. Both of his wives have been Pennsylvania heiresses with net worths in the nine-figure range. When Julia Thorne Kerry finally threw him out of the house, he often slept on the living-room couch of his ex brother-in-law. There were even unconfirmed reports that some nights he actually slept in the backseat of his Chrysler LeBaron convertible, a accoutrement de rigeur among fashionable Democrat senators in the 1980s.

Instead, he sought new prey, as any good gigolo would. Soon he was married to the widow of the late Sen. John Heinz of Pennsylvania. He was living in five different mansions. He had access to a private jet, the Flying Squirrel. During the 2004 campaign, it was noted that despite his thundering denunciations of American carbon emissions, he owned SUV’s at all five of his mansions.

“They’re not my SUV’s,” he sniffed. “They’re my family’s SUV’s.”

Breitbart. That means the entire piece is useless.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Breitbart. That means the entire piece is useless.
I see you still like to kill the facts just because of the source.
The author , Howie Carr , has stated these printed facts many times on his radio show . Just about everytime Kerry was in the news . And Kerry has never sued him to stop it .

oldngray

nowhere special
I see you still like to kill the facts just because of the source.
The author , Howie Carr , has stated these printed facts many times on his radio show . Just about everytime Kerry was in the news . And Kerry has never sued him to stop it .
Don't try to confuse him with facts. His head was already exploding.