Putting in My Letter of Intent

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
the only people i have seen go from hourly to the other side were "frank burns" types.

one of our supes crossed the picket line during the strike to go management. ( LP )

that's character for you.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
We have joint legal custody she had primary physical so it won't have a effect it unless she does something to make me go after sole physical. The only effect will be there will have to be a change in visitation arrangements.

To tell you the truth if I had to move it wouldn't be a big deal it might be easier to get a fresh start over...
Yeah I'm sure if you got transferred out of state, it would be just fine.

Not really. Your kids would suffer in the back and forth and they might come to resent you for it since its your job that moved you.

From this thread it looks like you still are not on solid , rational ground yet to probably be making this huge life decisions that not only affect you but your family.

This isn't your time for management.

You're not ready.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Yeah I'm sure if you got transferred out of state, it would be just fine.

Not really. Your kids would suffer in the back and forth and they might come to resent you for it since its your job that moved you.

From this thread it looks like you still are not on solid , rational ground yet to probably be making this huge life decisions that not only affect you but your family.

This isn't your time for management.

You're not ready.
How friend* tall is your soapbox?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
the only people i have seen go from hourly to the other side were "frank burns" types.

one of our supes crossed the picket line during the strike to go management. ( LP )

that's character for you.
I bet his pension is a lot more than $3000 a month!

Last edited: