Putting in My Letter of Intent

10 point

Nah my wife's cool as hell dude, she don't buck with me, I don't give her a reason to act stupid n trip on my nuttsack lmfao
She looks nice in that striped dress in your avatar. Lol

That previous post was supposed to be a joke. Marriage is great.

The other greener grass is crab grass.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
You sell out everyday you come to work for such a dishonest company.
Not really they pay me to kick them in the nuts for alot of money. It could be your mom I'm working for as long as their paying me fat duckees I don't give a Damm how dishonest they are, ain't my problem. Their the ones who have to go home n look in their mirror n know their whole life at work is based on lies n dishonesty, I don't have to worry about it. I could care less about UPS, all it is to me at this point is a job homeboy nothing less nothing more. I too can play HOUSE NINJA MASTA lol

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Falsifying "on road", driving hours is meaningless?

Not to the DOT.

Wake up rookie.
It's not falsifying on road records. You get 14 hours from the time you punch in until you punch out. We don't gain 8 more minutes of you On Road and if you think we do you're in a fantasy world.

10 point

Thankfully!
Please enlighten me on why, more times than not, drivers have questions on issues (typically) pertaining to some procedural change passed down during a PCM and even the center manager doesn't know the answer.

Is it because they failed to read and comprehend the email from their superiors or because they didn't get the big picture of how this change works and why it's happening passed on to them with the email?

This happens a lot and often takes days to rectify.

That lack of control makes being in management less appealing to those looking in from the outside.

10 point

It's not falsifying on road records. You get 14 hours from the time you punch in until you punch out. We don't gain 8 more minutes of you On Road and if you think we do you're in a fantasy world.
It's falsifying dot on road recording no matter how many hours we work.

I've been told to code time in my log for Safety hours that if done as instructed would've overlapped the lv building time.

That's your fantasy world. Not mine.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
It's falsifying dot on road recording no matter how many hours we work.

I've been told to code time in my log for Safety hours that if done as instructed would've overlapped the lv building time.

That's your fantasy world. Not mine.
I've yet to see an accurate on road time. Everybody's return to building always appears to be exactly the same as their end time.

So who is falsifying records here?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Thanks. I haven't made the final decision yet and it won't be till after the first of the year some time. That's if I pass the MRE which has replace MAPP and if I pass my interview.
MRE is a breeze. The interview is a little more in depth. That was the intimidating part of the process for me. They just want to make sure your decision chain is sound.

10 point

I've yet to see an accurate on road time. Everybody's return to building always appears to be exactly the same as their end time.

So who is falsifying records here?
You're the boss.
You need me to tell you how to fix that issue?

I guarantee you that my timecard never reads like that.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Seriously? Your guys don't hit time when they stop the vehicle on the property?
When I go through timecards at the end of the day 80% of the timecards have the same Return to Building and Punch Out times. I keep an eye out and make sure guys are doing Post Trip. But it's never coded out.

UPSGUY72

MRE is a breeze. The interview is a little more in depth. That was the intimidating part of the process for me. They just want to make sure your decision chain is sound.

Ya I heard they give some situations and want to know how you handle them among other things. Like two employees fighting and a belt breaking down than receiving a call from upper management all pretty much at the same time. So you need separate the employees first then answer the phone where you find out they want a report within the hour. So then you go back and send the two employees home to be dealt with tomorrow then delegate someone to make sure the belt gets fixed and go and do the report that is needed.

10 point

Thanks. I haven't made the final decision yet and it won't be till after the first of the year some time. That's if I pass the MRE which has replace MAPP and if I pass my interview.
Your "decision chain" us probably oiled better than the ones we've worked with for the last 8-10 years.

You'll be fine.

Just don't give up swimming if you jump into the deep end. Most of the really good management I knew quit and found friendlier employment elsewhere. That's a true statement friend.

It's a life changing decision.

UPSGUY72

Anyone know where I can find a sample Letter of intent. One of my ORS is suppose be getting me his. Already got my Resume tweaked and finished.