Putting in My Letter of Intent

UPSGUY72

That doesnt solve the fact and issue of too much work on these trucks everyday. More work more injuries thats all. Drivers are humans not robots last time i checked. Like i say all the time, the company thinks they own the employees because they think we make too much money. HIGH PRICED SLAVERY is what it is in a nutshell really. They want you to have no life and be miserable, all part of their mind game. Somebody is either blind or oblivious to the truth of whats really going on if they cant see this plain and simple.

in the future you will have to follow ORION 100 percent as your edd will automatically readjusted on route to ensure you make service on packages. More packages and stop per car isn't always more efficient....

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Hit up Photog and get his opinion.
If you want to do it best of luck but due to no pension for people "promoted' into management now, making less than the people you supervise, having to pay a big chunk for healthcare , being Job Scared , and getting ones arse reamed on a daily basis via Conference Calls i cant see any positives at all for going into management

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
My load has been extra bad this last week.
Dude you have no idea what my truck looked like today, looked like WORLD WAR 6 HOMEBOY, BELIEVE THAT. But that was my fault no doubt lmfao. I somehow mysteriously was reincarnated in my loaders body, it really wasnt him loading it, it was me and a tornado blew through the building didnt hit anything but blew through my truck. Think it was an F5 tornado, I HAD IT ALL PLANNED OUT MAN, I SWEAR TO GOD lmfao.
200nnnnnn.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Dude you have no idea what my truck looked like today, looked like WORLD WAR 6 HOMEBOY, BELIEVE THAT. But that was my fault no doubt lmfao. I somehow mysteriously was reincarnated in my loaders body, it really wasnt him loading it, it was me and a tornado blew through the building didnt hit anything but blew through my truck. Think it was an F5 tornado, I HAD IT ALL PLANNED OUT MAN, I SWEAR TO GOD lmfao. View attachment 60805
Damn that :censored2: your breathin must be righteous my brotha

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Again that from someone that has no a clue why things happen the way they do and what really has to happen top change something.
Give it up guys. Hes made his decision. No clue, you drivers are so stupid, you couldnt possibly know.....sounds like the lobotomy was succesful. Degrade and attack.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
in the future you will have to follow ORION 100 percent as your edd will automatically readjusted on route to ensure you make service on packages. More packages and stop per car isn't always more efficient....
Tell that to your new SLAVEDRIVING boss whos going to hold a gun to your head and tell you to do it like he sais or find a new job lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I had 170 stops today this what the back of my car looked like after 45 stops. Yesterday i had 6 missloads...
You must be coming down from the CRYSTAL METH you were smoking when you filled out the supe application. Aint nothing going to change bro, i dont give a damm if your SUPERMAN, aint nothing going to change. Same shiznitt different day and year homeboy. Same old poopy loads, same poopy idiot dispatches, same old poopy cut up EDD'S and same SUPER DUPER IDIOT DOLS, out of order everyday. Too many hands in the cookie jar and too many Indians and not enough chiefs that give a BUCK to do anything about it. Nothing has changed for the last 10 years or so. Thats managements MO, their content with MEDIOCRITY and FAILURE, itll never change. NO TRUE LEADERS WHO CARE TO MAKE THAT CHANGE, JUST ROBOTS PROGRAMMED TO FOLLOW ORDERS WHETHER IT WORKS OR NOT.

UPSGUY72

Give it up guys. Hes made his decision. No clue, you drivers are so stupid, you couldnt possibly know.....sounds like the lobotomy was succesful. Degrade and attack.

Yes I have made my decision and I will have to live with that. I don't think anyone is stupid we all have are opinions and just because we disagree doesn't mean your opinion is right or wrong they are opinions unless you actually done the job..

UPSGUY72

You must be coming down from the CRYSTAL METH you were smoking when you filled out the supe application. Aint nothing going to change bro, i dont give a damm if your SUPERMAN, aint nothing going to change. Same shiznitt different day and year homeboy. Same old poopy loads, same poopy idiot dispatches, same old poopy cut up EDD'S and same SUPER DUPER IDIOT DOLS, out of order everyday. Too many hands in the cookie jar and too many Indians and not enough chiefs that give a BUCK to do anything about it. Nothing has changed for the last 10 years or so. Thats managements MO, their content with MEDIOCRITY and FAILURE, itll never change. NO TRUE LEADERS WHO CARE TO MAKE THAT CHANGE, JUST ROBOTS PROGRAMMED TO FOLLOW ORDERS WHETHER IT WORKS OR NOT.

not looking to change the world or UPS.. Just looking to do something else within the company and this is a good time to make the jump...

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Unless the goal is to become CEO or a board member you're right. An on car sup isn't going to change a damn thing. You're a puppet nothing more. I feel bad for them but that's the job now.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Never smoked an hardly ever drink anymore. Also there is nothing more stressful then a now ex-wife that was trying to take your kids away from you for the past 6 months...
This.
Give me her address. Ill do a road trip.
I hate woman who do this. One day you are the best guy , Dad, and one day you are a pile of crap. 40 yrs ago I divorced my sons father. We talk, ....... to this day on holidays, birthdays, our wedding anniversary, We were mad for a minute, and in the "big picture" thats all it is. Then we grew up. We werent suited for marriage, but we are still people, and no father, mother deserves this crap.