QPR - Needs Improvement because manager lowered me down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I work in corner-niche area of ops where the people who are in charge of rating my performance have, honest to God, zero understanding of what I'm doing. I work hard all year and get high metrics on the objective stuff and have well trained people. They come in every time and bring that score way down. I fought it once, letting HR know, not much happened. I'm only a PT supe but will this matter if I apply for internal positions? I see from other forums in here that a lot of folks experience the UPS style injustice that I'm seeing! Sucks.......

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
image.jpg

@elaine !!!!!!!!!!

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
What you said:

I work in corner-niche area of ops where the people who are in charge of rating my performance have, honest to God, zero understanding of what I'm doing. I work hard all year and get high metrics on the objective stuff and have well trained people. They come in every time and bring that score way down. I fought it once, letting HR know, not much happened. I'm only a PT supe but will this matter if I apply for internal positions? I see from other forums in here that a lot of folks experience the UPS style injustice that I'm seeing! Sucks.......

What I heard:

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Status
Not open for further replies.