Quad ave in Baltimore robbed

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Kis124, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Kis124

Kis124 Member

2. BrownTexas

BrownTexas Well-Known Member

Yeah... It is only going to get worse the closer we get to Christmas. I wouldn't be surprised to see someone robbed at gunpoint while on route.

3. jaker

jaker trolling

People will never learn that about 95% of those boxes don't have any value execpt to the person they are going to

4. Johney

Johney Raise your hand if you think Upstate is a D-Bag

What's worse is the supervisor, as usual thinks that cardboard is the most important thing in the world..............even their own life. Confronts the gun toting individuals. Idiot.

5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

We had an on-car who was doing a safety ride on Cabbage Night get out of the package car and try to confront a bunch of kids who had pelted the pkg car with eggs. He did a quick head count, saw that he was outnumbered and hopped back in to the PC.

6. joeboodog

joeboodog good people drink good beer

Cabbage Night?

7. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

2014-08-17-08-30-57-414928588.jpeg

8. Kush

Kush Member

Well when I was in school they told us a story about a driver that had got tied in the back of his truck and robbed him...and the second time they killed him over a watch..smh crazy stuff

9. Kush

Kush Member

Is it against the rules to carry a taser?

10. UpstateNYUPSer

Night before Halloween.

11. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

I carried pepper spray for a long time. I was told that as long as I only used on public property, I was fine carrying it.

12. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

Yeah, we call it cabbage night here as well--well at least those of us over 30 do. My teenagers don't get the reference.

13. Johney

14. UpstateNYUPSer

15. Johney

If you knew what you were talking about, maybe.

16. UpstateNYUPSer

...says the man who had to look it up on Wikipedia...

17. Johney

Just making it easy for you.

18. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

They never call it Cabbage Night around here.

Cabbage Night (plural Cabbage Nights)

1. (around New York City, in Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and especially in upstate New York and Vermont) A particular night, commonly the night of the 30th to the 31st of October, during which young people play pranks and do mischief in their neighborhoods.
      http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Cabbage_Night

19. TheKid99

TheKid99 Active Member

I heard of a story

This driver robbed at gun point they told him to go in the back of the truck, told him to take off his uniform, tied him up, drove to a vacant house, took out all the packages and then they shot up the whole truck.

20. jibbs

jibbs Long Live the Chief

Depending on the part of the city, not many adults in Baltimore are going to be afraid of a handgun-- in my experience, at least.

They're just a part of life. There's no shock in many parts of that city when a gun gets pulled, just reactions.