Quad ave in Baltimore robbed

BrownTexas

Yeah... It is only going to get worse the closer we get to Christmas. I wouldn't be surprised to see someone robbed at gunpoint while on route.

jaker

trolling
People will never learn that about 95% of those boxes don't have any value execpt to the person they are going to

Johney

People will never learn that about 95% of those boxes don't have any value execpt to the person they are going to
What's worse is the supervisor, as usual thinks that cardboard is the most important thing in the world..............even their own life. Confronts the gun toting individuals. Idiot.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What's worse is the supervisor, as usual thinks that cardboard is the most important thing in the world..............even their own life. Confronts the gun toting individuals. Idiot.

We had an on-car who was doing a safety ride on Cabbage Night get out of the package car and try to confront a bunch of kids who had pelted the pkg car with eggs. He did a quick head count, saw that he was outnumbered and hopped back in to the PC.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Cabbage Night?
2014-08-17-08-30-57-414928588.jpeg

Kush

Well when I was in school they told us a story about a driver that had got tied in the back of his truck and robbed him...and the second time they killed him over a watch..smh crazy stuff

TheKid99

I heard of a story

This driver robbed at gun point they told him to go in the back of the truck, told him to take off his uniform, tied him up, drove to a vacant house, took out all the packages and then they shot up the whole truck.

J

jibbs

Depending on the part of the city, not many adults in Baltimore are going to be afraid of a handgun-- in my experience, at least.

They're just a part of life. There's no shock in many parts of that city when a gun gets pulled, just reactions.