qualifications to becoming a FT driver

dragracer66

4 functioning brain cells, able to give up your private life, a lazy left foot so you can lay it on the clutch pedal while driving so the clutch gets good and worn, a 20 ft cable that you can wire into your wiper motor so you can power your radio, the ability to rub every curb while making right hand turns, having a good cell phone so when you over heat the motor and blow it up you can call the shop and say "I don't know what happened it was fine 5 minutes ago" or having a cell phone while broke down and refusing to give your # to your sup and then making the mechanic use mapquest to find your dumb :censored2:. And last but not least, driving the truck with the brakes grinding for 5 days and then on your way out in the morning stop by the shop and try to blame the night guy for not fixing it without you writing it up!!!! If you can do all of the above you'll be just fine.......:happy2:

1. Breathing
2. 21 or older
3. Highest on the bid list

Oh...and it helps if you can match the number on the box to the number on the house.

rod

Retired 22 years
When I started in 1971, to be full time, you had to be 21- married- an have all your military obligations fulfilled.

Big Babooba

When I started, to get to work, you had to walk 5 miles barefoot up a hill in the dead of winter. Both ways.

When I started, to get to work, I had to walk 10 miles barefoot up a hill in the dead of winter through 6 feet of snow, facing a constant 45 MPH wind with freezing rain. Then I had to swim a mile wide river, fighting the raging current and climb a 150 foot embankment and trudge another 5 miles through more slop to get to my center. Both ways. And you young uns think you have it so rough.:angry: