Quarterly Results

Browndriver5

Well according to the Wall Street Journal UPS is expected to make revenue of $14.27 billion compared with $13.78 billion reported the year earlier. Maybe we aren't as slow as it may seem...

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Dimensional weight and yearly increases helped that number more than increased volume.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Well according to the Wall Street Journal UPS is expected to make revenue of $14.27 billion compared with $13.78 billion reported the year earlier. Maybe we aren't as slow as it may seem...
All that bust out routes Monday n Friday this year and getting are dickswhipped everyday is adding up huh? Thats the strategy i told everybody after their numbers for last quarter came under planned for doing the right thing last peak. I told everybody thats what was going to happen and wallah sure enough thats what were in right now lol. Wait til this peak, going to be right back to peak 2013 n getting whooped like dogs n their going to bone the customers again. No gravy train repeat of last peak, NO WAY JOSE AINT HAPPENING lol.

Browndriver5

All that bust out routes Monday n Friday this year and getting are dickswhipped everyday is adding up huh? Thats the strategy i told everybody after their numbers for last quarter came under planned for doing the right thing last peak. I told everybody thats what was going to happen and wallah sure enough thats what were in right now lol. Wait til this peak, going to be right back to peak 2013 n getting whooped like dogs n their going to bone the customers again. No gravy train repeat of last peak, NO WAY JOSE AINT HAPPENING lol.

In all honesty we did over hire for peak season and a lot of the people in my center were just horrible. People coming in to drive without a map book. DISASTER

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
In all honesty we did over hire for peak season and a lot of the people in my center were just horrible. People coming in to drive without a map book. DISASTER
It was the easiest peak here weve had in forever, drivers were loving it here lol. That wont happen again for a long long time lol.