Quarterly Results

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
And yet the stock is still dropping, so glad I pulled out when I did at +$100. That'll teach me to have stocks in the company I work at.

Long term diversified portfolio. Some UPS stock isn't bad especially with the dividend.

Oh look UPS is back over $100.

Today's close
Symbol
UPS
Last
Change
+3.24 (+3.33%)

Last edited:

Insaneasylum

$250/year taxed basically in half=roughly $125. We pay thousands in tools each year to make sure we can effectively do the job, last year I paid over $3000.00 in tools, the year before that about the same. To complain over spending $75 (if it's even that much) to do the job is pathetic. All those shiny tool boxes you see in the shop were not supplied by UPS.
I didn't think it was taxed. Because you can also wright off the cost of new tools for the job.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Scrubs is a uniform bro. Do you think they would let a nurse show up in blue jeans and a shirt? no
A little off topic but why is it that nurses and anyone for that fact that wear scrubs who have big breasts those scrubs make their chest look so damn good..even the 50 year olds...lol

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Our center has 2 or 3 of them in the office that the cover drivers will use to make copies of the town(s) that they will be delivering to that day.

It's been a long time but I seem to recall I bought my own when I was a cover driver.
Weren't those the ones that were chiseled on stone tablets grandpa

bbsam

Staff member
Its ridiculous that some people complain about buying a map book for a job when 99% of your uniform you don't even pay for unlike the rest of America that has to pay for clothes to wear to work but by God I make 90,000$ a year and I cant spend 75$ on a map book. smh
UPS made $14.27 billion last quarter. They can afford mapbooks.