Question about 5 and 10 card

for pete's sake

On the 5 and 10 card, I know you have to memorize the 5's verbatim, is it the same for the 10's as far as word for word on the paragraphs for each one. Example # 5 EIGHT TO TWELVE SECONDS EYE-LEAD TIME
This is the best way to keep your eyes ahead of your wheels and is the depth at which your eyes should be focused most of the time.

Do you have to memorize those paragraphs verbatim? Or be able to explain each one and what each of the 10's are?

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
On the 5 and 10 card, I know you have to memorize the 5's verbatim, is it the same for the 10's as far as word for word on the paragraphs for each one. Example # 5 EIGHT TO TWELVE SECONDS EYE-LEAD TIME
This is the best way to keep your eyes ahead of your wheels and is the depth at which your eyes should be focused most of the time.

Do you have to memorize those paragraphs verbatim? Or be able to explain each one and what each of the 10's are?

That would depend on who the examiner is.

Know what it means, and be able to explain it.

1000RR

Here the 5 have to be word by word. The 10 have to be summarized but the bold part must be word for word on the 10. Not sure if it is the same everywhere

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

image.jpg

for pete's sake

Because you have to learn them, the rest of us don't care.
If you don't care then why are you responding? At least I'm not asking if I can smoke dope can I work at ups like so many I've read on here. Geeze. I was asking a simple question so I can make sure I get it right. I guess this is the adult version of Facebook. Lol. Just trying to make it. Never thought I'd stoop to online forums arguing with people I don't know over simple questions. But ur good.

If you don't care then why are you responding? At least I'm not asking if I can smoke dope can I work at ups like so many I've read on here. Geeze. I was asking a simple question so I can make sure I get it right. I guess this is the adult version of Facebook. Lol. Just trying to make it. Never thought I'd stoop to online forums arguing with people I don't know over simple questions. But ur good.
Just learn it. It's not that hard.