Question about FO drivers

newgirl

Thanks. Ours are out of our ramp. Just changed recently. I was wondering if it was a company wide thing or not. I did FO for a while, wish I could go back but ramp is too far.

SmithBarney

Ours are out of STA, but the RAMP FO driver had been "stealing" packages from our areas.
Our manager put an end to that. Something about it messing up the STA numbers etc... but anyway
if it has your STA on it, it should be delivered by your STA.(unless your STA doesn't have the staff.)

Maui

Station at all three locations I have been. Two locations ran shuttles to the ramp. Remote location had everything brought from the ramp. I do know some locations have all FO drivers start at the ramp.

overflowed

Station. Even the outer areas.

+1 we are starting so late now that if an extended area has one in the deepest areas we can no longer make service. These extended are due at 1000 and go out with the regular rte it just becomes the first stop. Maybe what you are seeing is a consequence of these decisions?

!Retired!

From the station at all 3 locations I've worked at. There is 1 customer that goes to the ramp to get theirs because even an 8:00 commit is to late for them.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
Everyone knows the Ground truck pulls up right after FO. At least in my first business park. We are all trained to look at the zipcode and comment, jeeze wow ! You totally overpaid, as the package still sits on the receptionist's desk.

MAKAVELI

Everyone knows the Ground truck pulls up right after FO. At least in my first business park. We are all trained to look at the zipcode and comment, jeeze wow ! You totally overpaid, as the package still sits on the receptionist's desk.
I suppose the package you just del came from the other side of the country overnight? And I suppose you arrive at the other end of your route just after the fo driver?

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
In Rainbow PonyLand, everything is possible. You are SO mean.

Good grief. You guys are so uptight. My supplemental truck does the other end. He pulls up right behind you guys too.
Have you not figured it out?
We are out to get you.

Not really, I respect everything Express is, and work HARD to make my work area as seamless and good as it gets.

MAKAVELI

In Rainbow PonyLand, everything is possible. You are SO mean.

Good grief. You guys are so uptight. My supplemental truck does the other end. He pulls up right behind you guys too.
Have you not figured it out?
We are out to get you.

Not really, I respect everything Express is, and work HARD to make my work area as seamless and good as it gets.
What is your point ? That your drivers get to our fo stops at the same time? I think you need to really do some research and find out how Express operates before you make an assumption that it would be no problem for your drivers to make our time commitments.