Question about Full Time position?

Concretion

I have a bid on a full time position at my hub after being at UPS for 17 years. I could be wrong to take such a chance but I,m needing to work longer hours to help pay for rising health cost etc. Can anyone explain the duties of a Night Pre-loader?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Wait ,,, I'm sorry,,, but 17 yrs at Brown and you have no idea what a nite pre loader does ??
After 17 years your not getting. Health care here!? Where is the
FT preload job??? There arnt many !!

upschuck

Can anyone explain the duties of a Night Pre-loader?
I worked night preload during peak for a while, and what I did was clear room in the cages to allow for more packages to be put in, instead of using retain loads. You'd jump from area to area, and load PCs.

reginald95

What rising health costs? Isn't it like 100 deductable or 250 if you have a family on the last year of the contract? If those numbers make it hard for you financially then I don't know what to tell you man.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
I have a bid on a full time position at my hub after being at UPS for 17 years. I could be wrong to take such a chance but I,m needing to work longer hours to help pay for rising health cost etc. Can anyone explain the duties of a Night Pre-loader?
Part time insurance is a 1000x better than full time.