Question about package

UPSGUY72

It got scanned and left NY on the 19 when it gets its next stop it will be scan again. Right now it's somewhere between PAINTED POST, NY and LONG BEACH, CA.

BrownEvo

It got scanned and left NY on the 19 when it gets its next stop it will be scan again. Right now it's somewhere between PAINTED POST, NY and LONG BEACH, CA.

I know that, but I wonder why after it departed why didn't it get an arrival scan at the next center sitting there over the weekend.

Dustyroads

It's not scheduled to be delivered for three more days, it's not even in California yet, as mentioned earlier, it's on a railbox, traveling across the country, on time. When it arrives at the first hub in California, it will be scanned before being sent to the center where it will be delivered.

UPSGUY72

I know that, but I wonder why after it departed why didn't it get an arrival scan at the next center sitting there over the weekend.

It's package in a trailer it hasn't arrive anywhere yet. Like the other said it's probably on a railcar. Yor package only gets sccanned when its either getting loaded or unloaded from a trailer.

whiskey

It's under the belt in NY with a bunch of other split stops that nobody had time to do. The preload was and continues to be shorthanded.