question about paid over/under time, plus a few other ??

ManInBrown

If i already qualified as tcd when i go fulltime in a few years will i have to worry about my 30 days or should i be good?

Depends on your supplement. Here if you are brought back on as permanent from off the street it depends how long you were laid off in between. If they call you back within I believe 30 days you're in. No 30 day qualification. If you are laid off longer then 30 you have to qualify all over again. Each supplement is different I would assume

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Because it is put into EDD as one stop? I dunno, all I know is the computer gives me 2 min allowance for the stop when i look at my planned day.
After scanning a package for an apartment put in the apt # in the room field if they are on another floor than the first then put the floor number in the next field,toggle down,release and stop complete, then do that for each and every different apt you deliver to. You get credit for each individual apt stop if you follow that method

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

After scanning a package for an apartment put in the apt # in the room field if they are on another floor than the first then put the floor number in the next field,toggle down,release and stop complete, then do that for each and every different apt you deliver to. You get credit for each individual apt stop if you follow that method

You get credit for each apt stop even if you don't bother putting in the floor number.