Question about prerecord

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Arcfyre, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Arcfyre

Arcfyre New Member

Quick question. On one of the routes I cover, there is an apartment complex that is non-DR. We can, however, drop pieces at the leasing office and they will sign for them.

I usually attempt at the address, and if not in, hit deliver > left at > scan an infonotice > hit prerecord. When I've attempted all pieces in the complex, I go to see the leasing office staff with the ones saved in prerecord.

Here is my question. If I have 5 stops that I need signed for, is there a way to tie them together in the board so that I don't have to get one signature for each stop from the leasing staff? It's a collective pain in the ass to sit there sheeting as many as 5-7 stops sometimes, getting a signature for each one. I'd like to streamline the process if possible. Thanks in advance.

2. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Yeah when you go to the list in pre record just tag them all as left at then. Not when you attempt them at the original apt.

3. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Make sure you tag the first one as left at res and the others as dup res so that you are not padding stops.

4. Brownslave688

Uh no

5. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Not if you go to every apartment and left notices before indirecting to office. Then every one is a stop.

6. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

That's the key. My response was assuming he was going right to the office.

7. Brownslave688

Apparently you didn't read the part where it says "I usually attempt at the address"