Question about PTers working hours having to clock out and come back 2 hours later

jace1319

Re: Question about PTers working hours having to clock out and come back 2 hours late

For example, my supervisor sometimes "asks" me to go unload a trailer, but I dont think I really have a choice in the matter. He's just ordering me to unload the trailer in a polite way.

this one had me laughing.. its true ive done that before just to be polite.Surprised enough i had No for an answer in which i had to rephrase my question into a direct instruction lol

Billy Boxtosser

Re: Question about PTers working hours having to clock out and come back 2 hours late

Well, with a national divorce rate of 50%, chances are 1 in 2 you'll be there for his next wedding.

Too :censored2: funny!!

I had the exact same scenario happen in Ohio. I said I would stay for the late air but he wanted me to punch out. I said no problem. I told the sup either your paying for me to wait for the air or the 3.5 gaurantee for punching back in. He decided the time to wait was cheaper!! :-)

menotyou

bella amicizia

I spent 7 hours on-call one day for late air. I never enjoyed "working" so much. I don't think I have ever shopped that long on-the-clock!:happy-very: