Question about raise after a year.

Trevor15594

So I hit my year last week, and I know you get a raise after your year. I was told by one of the supervisors in my area that its $1. When I looked at my pay stub I'm now making 11.00 when previously I was making 10.50. Was it only a 50 cent raise or is it supposed to be a dollar? I asked my dock supervisor and he had no idea.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So I hit my year last week, and I know you get a raise after your year. I was told by one of the supervisors in my area that its $1. When I looked at my pay stub I'm now making 11.00 when previously I was making 10.50. Was it only a 50 cent raise or is it supposed to be a dollar? I asked my dock supervisor and he had no idea.
Ask a steward or hr. your sup could care less.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
it's a four year progression...50 cents a year for the first 2 years...then a dollar the third year and 50 cents the 4th year.