Question about Raises

coolerguy

Okay, I know all about the new contract and the raises we're supposed to get. I'm not trying to start a rumor, but I heard we might get our annual raise along with the new contract raises. This I don't believe but wanted to clariy it. Is this true or false?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sorry, due to this poor economy all raise have been cancelled.
:happy-very:Thank you for working here for free and have a nice day.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Okay, I know all about the new contract and the raises we're supposed to get. I'm not trying to start a rumor, but I heard we might get our annual raise along with the new contract raises. This I don't believe but wanted to clariy it. Is this true or false?

Accelerated raises in the face of layoffs?

360waves

two of my friends that work in my hub got raises on the 1st..they showed me their checks...50 cents apiece..they were puzzled as to why..they told no one else though...i will let you all know in a couple of weeks as my anniversary date just passed..and i should see on my next check what my current payrate is..

Cementups

Box Monkey
I was just told last night that instead of the $.35 we are supposed to get on 2/1/09, we are going to only get $.17 and the balance goes to h ealth and welfare

coolerguy

I just found out from a co worker whose been with the company for around 5 years, didn't get his annual raise. So I guess that answers my question lol.