Question About rep power.

Johney

thread direction.jpg
thread direction.jpg

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Hi guys new here and just need some help. I just can't figure out how to get rep power on my profile. I send messages to some people and don't know if it's working. Any help would be appreciated.

Ill tell you want man, its like playing a game when you dont have to yet have to, yea get me....?

Its total BS, reps and likes is garage. Just post whats on your heart and let bygones be bygones.

All Rep is nothing more then years of build up of agreement and enjoyment of each others company. I've been on other forums where it was all about a build up of likes or honor points. Over all, its a feeding frenzy of people just posting randomly. Dont do that, ever!

Post what you feel and let it go. Dont follow any following or grouping, make it a point, over all, to be real you and you only. Fight a good fight!

Justaname

Ill tell you want man, its like playing a game when you dont have to yet have to, yea get me....?

Its total BS, reps and likes is garage. Just post whats on your heart and let bygones be bygones.

All Rep is nothing more then years of build up of agreement and enjoyment of each others company. I've been on other forums where it was all about a build up of likes or honor points. Over all, its a feeding frenzy of people just posting randomly. Dont do that, ever!

Post what you feel and let it go. Dont follow any following or grouping, make it a point, over all, to be real you and you only. Fight a good fight!
This quote makes me miss upstate. I've disagreed with him time to time, but the personalities on here is what keeps me coming day after day.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
This quote makes me miss upstate. I've disagreed with him time to time, but the personalities on here is what keeps me coming day after day.

I hear yea. He'll be back, believe it. Thats what forums were, since roman times it was a place of gathering of ideas, debate and humanity. No matter the argument, it always should be heard.

Cher, wheres dave? Can you help?

Big Babooba

Hi guys new here and just need some help. I just can't figure out how to get rep power on my profile. I send messages to some people and don't know if it's working. Any help would be appreciated.

My rep power tells me I'm awesome!!!

DO NOT let Cementups fool you! He earned very little of his rep points! After all, who would positive rep somebody who would pull the legs off of spiders? He even makes a conscious effort to step on cracks to break his mother's back! The easiest way to increase your rep power is to do what Cementups has done.

Send a certified check to:

BIG BABOOBA'S REP POWER ENHANCEMENT SERVICE
PO BOX ICU812
SITKA, ALASKA 99835

The first 1000 points costs $49.95. Each additional 1000 points will be only $39.95 if you include payment in the same check.

Big Babooba

Yes, but that doesn't include any alcoholic beverages. You do get your your pick of caffeine free soda. Diet of course.
The key to executive washroom is given out at 100,000 points.

And remember, the first 3 letters of diet spell die!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I hear yea. He'll be back, believe it. Thats what forums were, since roman times it was a place of gathering of ideas, debate and humanity. No matter the argument, it always should be heard.

Cher, wheres dave? Can you help?

Being on forums back in the roman times wasn't easy. Writing on a scroll and waiting for some naked guy to run 26.2 miles. Took forever to get a reply.

stink219

Sorry guys. I use the iPhone app. We can't like or give rep on here. My apologies to my homies that deserve some. Can you trade rep for UPS socks yet?

'Lord Brown's bidding'

really? Somebody forget to invite me?

No. Outta respect for you it was shipped via FedEx. You should be getting it any day now.....once the Ground guy around back gets around to it after...whatever he is doing back there.

Or maybe it went via express, and Mr. FedEx and his crew are doing whatever they can to slow down the delivery, in protest of how Mr. Smith is treating them.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
DO NOT let Cementups fool you! He earned very little of his rep points! After all, who would positive rep somebody who would pull the legs off of spiders? He even makes a conscious effort to step on cracks to break his mother's back! The easiest way to increase your rep power is to do what Cementups has done.

PO BOX ICU812
SITKA, ALASKA 99835

The first 1000 points costs $49.95. Each additional 1000 points will be only $39.95 if you include payment in the same check.

I am a real UPSer and this is not a paid endorsement.

I once struggled with low Rep. Sure, I experienced surges but it was never consistent and I certainly could not predict what mix of vowels and consonants would assure satisfactory REP. My life changed the day I found BIG BABOOBA'S REP POWER ENHANCEMENT SERVICE.

Of course, at first, I was skeptic when I wrote that first check and it was returned because I failed to certified the check. I promptly drove to the bank and had two checks certified for BIG BABOOBA'S REP POWER ENHANCEMENT SERVICE. The first certified check was to cover their return processing fee of my first personal check and that second certified check started me on the voyage of REP.

I am a satisfied repeat customer and you can be satisfied too.

'Lord Brown's bidding'

The only thing you earn is your pay check. I don't beg or kiss ass for anything and my wife can vouch for me on that.... You get what you get from me..

You can earn respect...even the patience of others. There are many here who by their words, experiences, or by virtue of the fact they have survived all these years "what brown can do-and did-to us", just makes ones pay attention when their name/avatar is seen.

I believe that is the whole idea behind rep, no? Besides, I can't believe UpState begged or shined others shoes for his.

I once struggled with low Rep. Sure, I experienced surges but it was never consistent and I certainly could not predict what mix of vowels and consonants would assure satisfactory REP. My life changed the day I found BIG BABOOBA'S REP POWER ENHANCEMENT SERVICE.

Of course, at first, I was skeptic when I wrote that first check and it was returned because I failed to certified the check. I promptly drove to the bank and had two checks certified for BIG BABOOBA'S REP POWER ENHANCEMENT SERVICE. The first certified check was to cover their return processing fee of my first personal check and that second certified check started me on the voyage of REP.

You should try his other enhancement services. It has really improved my sex life!!

texan

PO BOX ICU812
SITKA, ALASKA 99835

Turn up your speakers 1st................
rep points Bib Baabooba Rep Point seller
rep points Big Baabooba Rep Point seller - YouTube

texan

Ok I confess also, AJ has made me open up.

I also am a BABOOBA'S REP POWER ENHANCEMENT SERVICE customer.

Two pics, me before, me after. Many thanks to Big Babooba.