Question about seasonal pkg handler

TheKid99

After I'm laid off and rehired (which is stupid) can I request to go to another place?

I'm at a hub... and the part timers told me if I want to drive faster I should go to a center (same distance)..

both is the same distance

the hub im at alot of people are retiring but the pt handlers s
letting me know it will take 1-3 years to drive package car unless I want to Air Drive. I talked to alot of old handlers and they do not want to drive.

at the center they're telling me i can possibly drive within 6 months.

its a guy from the center he just became full time package car and it took him 8 months.

im really good and fast at loading and im loading at the second hardest pd in the hub

so you think they will give me a hard time going to the center? Thanks.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Im summer help

they said we will be laid off on aug 31st and rehired on the 1st of sep lol
Awww....newbies. And it's so cute that you believed them...lol. If they're "rehiring you" after Sept first...ups probably will see to it that you do not make book before Oct 15th. In which case....you may get RElaid off after Xmas. Welcome to Brown....you have bigger worries at the moment than transferring.

oldngray

nowhere special
7f40d6c7c39eac2cb8efc33f8088f5a1.jpg

TheKid99

Lol....

all they said was we will be hired permanent on September 1st

I thought everyone who is hired in May are temporary?

Orion Syndicate

90% or lose a limb. (limb is user choice!)
Start filling a crap load of grievances! Your to good a loader for them to willingly let leave so they'll do everything to keep you cause you help their numbers, but if you become a royal pain in the ass... Hello Transfer!

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Start filling a crap load of grievances! Your to good a loader for them to willingly let leave so they'll do everything to keep you cause you help their numbers, but if you become a royal pain in the ass... Hello Transfer!

Sent using BrownCafe App
Can he even file a grievance if the OP hasn't made book yet?