Question about sups following you on route

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Idk if this is in the right spot but this is the only place I have privilege to make a new topic...been with UPS five years and been driving six months...never really been in any trouble...last week I noticed two supervisors following me in their personal car...finally they got out and talked to me and said two things I did wrong..then left...did they follow me cause I'm doing something wrong or cause they're bored looking to write people up? Thanks

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Idk if this is in the right spot but this is the only place I have privilege to make a new topic...been with UPS five years and been driving six months...never really been in any trouble...last week I noticed two supervisors following me in their personal car...finally they got out and talked to me and said two things I did wrong..then left...did they follow me cause I'm doing something wrong or cause they're bored looking to write people up? Thanks
Just doing on area observations. Not a write up.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I think you need a few red X's Pal.
giphy.gif

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
That would be an easy grievance to win. Would pay him his 8 hours for free......

Just sayin, you can't pull a driver off the road for not using a handrail or some other bs safety violation.
I'm talking about operating a vehicle recklessly. Not missing a handrail. If we pulled someone off road every time they didn't use 3 points of contact we wouldn't have anyone left.

10 point

I'm talking about operating a vehicle recklessly. Not missing a handrail. If we pulled someone off road every time they didn't use 3 points of contact we wouldn't have anyone left.
Now you know that's a blanket BS statement.
And all supes lie and FALSIFY.
(That's a virtual observation.)