Question about the identification criteria HALP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barack Odrama

I can't believe this thread is two pages long... someone needs to close this lol.
yup lock this or something...

and also i apologize to everyone i was angry towards..i just want a job and finding on in nyc is difficult with the economic state we are in..and it angers me that a state id is whats keeping me from a job

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

yup lock this or something...

and also i apologize to everyone i was angry towards..i just want a job and finding on in nyc is difficult with the economic state we are in..and it angers me that a state id is whats keeping me from a job

Judging from the content of your posts the state ID is the least of your concerns. You have a LOT of growing up to do.

Barack Odrama

Judging from the content of your posts the state ID is the least of your concerns. You have a LOT of growing up to do.
who are you to determine that?..are you the judge of that?
yes because you can tell a lot about someone based on a couple posts on an internet forum..please sir, dont judge me. you clearly have no clue about me or my character.

Barack Odrama

Judging by this thread we have alot of clue about your character

nope. no way you can judge someones character after a couple posts..im just kinda angry..relax..thats the problem with our world today..we are soo quick to pass judgement on others. if people took the time to get to know one another..things like stereotypes and racism wouldnt exist..you and upstate are prime examples of why they exist

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

nope. no way you can judge someones character after a couple posts..im just kinda angry..relax..thats the problem with our world today..we are soo quick to pass judgement on others. if people took the time to get to know one another..things like stereotypes and racism wouldnt exist..you and upstate are prime examples of why they exist

Where the hell did the racism thing come from?! I went out of my way to give you advice--I even went to the NYS DMV website to make sure the info was correct--and not only did you discount the advice but you discounted me.

I don't care if you are black, white, red, or striped, it is very difficult to help those who don't want to help themselves.

Your words speak volumes about your character (or lack of).

BTW, when (not if, when) this UPS thing doesn't work out for you, please be sure to put extra napkins and ketchup in my Mickey D order. And put the fries standing up.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I would pull my hair out, if I had any. Okay, so that's our trouble. Here's yours. You asked for information and we gave it. You got angry because no one said the magic words you wanted to hear. And now you keep insisting on berating us, even though you still are not listening. Take your BUTT to the DMV. Apply for the cursed ID and get the temporary card/paper/item whatever you want to call the darn thing. Take that paper and your darn SS card to UPS. They will tell you it's good enough. Then they will see your nasty little attitude and send you on your way. You won't even get a job at, pardon if I offend anyone, McDonalds, with a tude like that. So change the attitude, my young inexperienced friend, or face a life of misery!!! Maybe you should move, "upstate", so you could learn a thing or two, my fiesty little friend.

PS I'm bald by choice!!!:wink2:

Last edited:

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz

Stereotypes and racism will ALWAYS exist.....Its just how life goes....Id like you to point out where me or upstate made any type of stereotype or racism remark towards you....and if i didnt have respect for Cheryl or the regs and what theyve done for this site I'd have a few choice words to call you

Last edited:

rocket man

I guess you have never had a job before You also said your gonna be 18 I find it hard to belive you dont have an id. Living in ny. And if you think asking for a id is strict you have not seem nothing yet.Ups is a good job and it could be great or bad but in the big apple i think you should get a job somewhere eles at first now days your only gonna have one chance , Good luck in getting your id .get a paper called the chief look at city jobs your 18 you have a ton of opportunitys. good luck.

evilleace

LIsten for a person asking for the HELP of the people here then you are being a disrespectful little punk, if you ask for help you are going to get different answers if you don't like the answers to bad then don't ask for help. But you are worrying to much the temp i.d. should be enough along wiht a social but take your school i.d. just in case. So grow up learn a little respect and don't insult the people who are trying to help you get a job. If you have this much problem voluntarily following instructions then don't even bother with the i.d. UPS doens't need anymore disrespectful kids working there.

evilleace

Sorry for the rant but nothing sets me off like disrespect I don't care who you are talking to be it a bum or the nice old man next door have respect for everyone but especially those who are older and wider than you.

hyena

Where the hell did the racism thing come from?! I went out of my way to give you advice--I even went to the NYS DMV website to make sure the info was correct--and not only did you discount the advice but you discounted me.

I don't care if you are black, white, red, or striped, it is very difficult to help those who don't want to help themselves.

Your words speak volumes about your character (or lack of).

BTW, when (not if, when) this UPS thing doesn't work out for you, please be sure to put extra napkins and ketchup in my Mickey D order. And put the fries standing up.
lmao that last paragraph is great! And when your taking mine I want no onions on the hamburger and put salt in the bag (why do you have to ask now)

hyena

Steve--thank you, but I think your advice (and mine and everyone else's) will fall on deaf ears.

Can I Supersize that for you?
Hey upstate dont get me started... They took away supersize and it really makes me angry lol. I guess some people didnt know Mc Ds wasnt healthy.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Sorry for the rant but nothing sets me off like disrespect I don't care who you are talking to be it a bum or the nice old man next door have respect for everyone but especially those who are older and wider than you.

Um, I know I'm older than the runt, but wider, too???:happy-very:

Status
Not open for further replies.