Question about the identification criteria HALP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
wiser and republican doesnt go together..coming from a dude who supports palin as vice president : /

It always comes down to something like this. I can't win my own argument, so I'll talk about you. Understand this, young'n, just because you disagree with someone, doesn't make it alright to criticise them for who they are and what they believe. You were wrong in not listening to the wisdom of the masses. It's not too late to make amends and get back on the right track. I'm giving you one more chance.

drewed

Shankman
ur ugly..look at your face...idc..im just going to start over under a new name under a new ip..

Apparently you want our opinion, otherwise you wouldnt try to rejoin, heres a tip for next time ask a question and shut up, take advice as that some trying to help you...hopefully we wont even notice you next time.

hyena

It always comes down to something like this. I can't win my own argument, so I'll talk about you. Understand this, young'n, just because you disagree with someone, doesn't make it alright to criticise them for who they are and what they believe. You were wrong in not listening to the wisdom of the masses. It's not too late to make amends and get back on the right track. I'm giving you one more chance.
Hey i like that id give u rep but someone took all mine. lol

I agree with most of what's been said here, this kid has a lot of learning to do and sure needs an attitude adjustment. But I gotta tell you something, UpState. In your hard labor of going to the NYC DMV website and the torturous task of C&Ping the info, you must have failed to read it yourself.
From your post:
You will receive a temporary non-photo driver license, learner permit, or ID card when you apply. You should receive your photo license, permit, or ID card through the mail within five weeks.
So it seems that he will not receive a photo ID on the same day, and that was the point he was wanting to make. The HR guy stated that a photo ID was required.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I agree with most of what's been said here, this kid has a lot of learning to do and sure needs an attitude adjustment. But I gotta tell you something, UpState. In your hard labor of going to the NYC DMV website and the torturous task of C&Ping the info, you must have failed to read it yourself.
From your post:
So it seems that he will not receive a photo ID on the same day, and that was the point he was wanting to make. The HR guy stated that a photo ID was required.
Uh oh. Never insinuate that Upstate could possibly be m-m-m-mistaken.

browniehound

yup lock this or something...

and also i apologize to everyone i was angry towards..i just want a job and finding on in nyc is difficult with the economic state we are in..and it angers me that a state id is whats keeping me from a job

Its obvious to all of us why you can't get a job. Not having an I.D. and weak economic conditions have little to do with it youfr case.

rocket man

TELL him to use his rikers island id card nypd must have his age on file. first job livING in nyc at 18 hard to belive where have you been buddy/?

Barack Odrama

From your post:
thank you..thats what i was trying to explain..but i let my arrogance keep me from being polite to those who have tried to help me. and indeed i have alot of growing up to do..ill admit it..i will be just lurking this forum until i learn to respect my elders on this forum..i had no idea most of you are in their upper 20's to 30's

Status
Not open for further replies.